Gator Cases GBE-ELECT Electric Guitar Gig Bag
The Gator Lightweight Gig Bag for Electric Guitars (GBE-ELECT) offers the rudimentary protection of a softshell bag as well as the heavy-duty durability of a Gator case. The rugged nylon exterior is resistant to rips, tears, and moisture while a top-to-bottom heavy-duty side zipper enclosure allows for easy loading and unloading. Inside, 10 mm of foam core padding provide extra protection. A single exterior zipper pocket provides ample space for your favorite guitar strings, picks, and accessories. Keep your electric guitar safe with the Gator GBE-ELECT Lightweight Gig Bag.
- Rugged, 600-Denier nylon exterior forms a durable, water-resistant outer shield
- Dense, 10mm foam core padding keeps your guitar safe from bumps and scratches
- Reinforced headstock and neck support protects your instrument at its most vulnerable point
- Spacious exterior storage pocket keeps your favorite strings, picks and accessories organized
- Heavy-duty nylon carry handle gives you a firm grip
- Adjustable backpack straps makes it comfortable and easy to take your bag on the road
|Case Primary Application||Electric Guitar|
|Padding||10mm foam core|
|Product Weight||1.5 lbs|
|Unique Features||Adjustable backpack straps, Spacious exterior storage pocket|
Gator Cases Limited Lifetime Warranty
If a problem occurs with a Gator product and the problem is caused by manufacturing defects in material and workmanship, Gator will, at its discretion, either fix or replace the Product in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions stated herein. The warranty applies only to the first purchaser of the Product.
This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse , neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage. While non-warranty maintenance or repairs on your Product can be performed by any company, Gator requires that you use only an approved Gator service center for warranty repairs. Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repairs, along with use of product in rental-programs, void the warranty.
You are responsible for all costs of getting the Product to the Gator Service Center including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes. You will be required to provide proof of purchase in the form of an original receipt of purchase.
Upon receipt, your product will be inspected by our Service Technician. The Service Technician will determine whether or not the problem is covered by Gator's warranty. If the warranty applies, you will be notified as to whether the Product will be repaired or replaced. Any such repair or replacement will be at Gator's expense, including any costs required to return the repaired or replacement product to you.
If the Product is to be replaced and the Product is no longer available, Gator will substitute a comparable Gator product. If it is deemed that the warranty does not apply, due to the exclusions listed above, you will be contacted by Gator to determine resolution. If damaged in transit, submit a claim to the transit company (which is insured against damaging your product) at the place of arrival.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days