Gator Cases ICON Series Gig Bag for 335 Style Electric Guitars
- FREE BONUS ITEM!Receive a Gator toy and T-shirt with purchase. Styles may vary.
Equipped with a highly durable, semi-rigid construction, Gator's ICON series bags can withstand extreme pressure and mishandling and have endured multiple stress tests.
These bags come fitted with multiple layers of protection and plenty of accessory pockets, handles, and adjustable, stowaway backpack straps to ensure comfortable transport. Every detail has been thought through, from the hidden secret pocket for your travel documents to the custom-fit rain cover and a convenient bottle opener where you need it most. This bag is your ultimate travel companion.
Inside the bag, you’ll find adjustable neck and body blocks to keep your instrument safe during movement and a QR code for quick product registration and tracking so it won’t get lost.
- Multi-Layered Semi-Rigid Construction with Weather-Resistant 1000D Black Nylon Exterior Fabric & Soft Interior Lined with Red Micro-Velvet Fabric
- Hideaway Backpack Straps with Bottle Opener & Stowaway D-Ring Pockets on Base of Bag for Clean Appearance
- Exterior Pop-Out Luggage Tag & Interior Serialized Bag Tracker with Laser-Etched QR Code for Quick Registration/Identification
- Removable, Adjustable Neck Support Block with Hook-and-Loop Wrap for Stability During Transport; Interior Body Blocks for Increased Protection
- Large Pocket with Keyring Clip Stores Cables, Strings, & Other Accessories; 17.5 x 6” (445/152mm)
- Hidden Pocket on Back for Quick Access to Passport, Wallet, Smartphone, & Other Personal Items; Small & Medium-Sized Exterior Pockets Also Included
- TSA Luggage Lock-Friendly Zipper Pulls on Main Guitar Compartment for Seamless Airport Travel
- Rubber Bumpers & Reinforced, Padded Grab Handles Located on Front, Back & Side for Various Carry Modes
- Stylish Rain Cover with Dedicated Storage Pocket
- Exterior Dimensions: 48”/1219mm (L) x 19”/483 (W) x 6”/152mm (H), Net Weight: 11.2 lbs./5.1 kg
- Interior Dimensions: 44.5”/mm (Overall Length) x 14.2”/361mm (Upper Bout) x 15.4”/391mm (Middle Bout) x 17”/432mm (Lower Bout) x 6”/152mm (Headstock Width) x 3.5”/89mm (Body Height)
|Case Primary Application||Electric Guitar|
Gator Cases Limited Lifetime Warranty
If a problem occurs with a Gator product and the problem is caused by manufacturing defects in material and workmanship, Gator will, at its discretion, either fix or replace the Product in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions stated herein. The warranty applies only to the first purchaser of the Product.
This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse , neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage. While non-warranty maintenance or repairs on your Product can be performed by any company, Gator requires that you use only an approved Gator service center for warranty repairs. Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repairs, along with use of product in rental-programs, void the warranty.
You are responsible for all costs of getting the Product to the Gator Service Center including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes. You will be required to provide proof of purchase in the form of an original receipt of purchase.
Upon receipt, your product will be inspected by our Service Technician. The Service Technician will determine whether or not the problem is covered by Gator's warranty. If the warranty applies, you will be notified as to whether the Product will be repaired or replaced. Any such repair or replacement will be at Gator's expense, including any costs required to return the repaired or replacement product to you.
If the Product is to be replaced and the Product is no longer available, Gator will substitute a comparable Gator product. If it is deemed that the warranty does not apply, due to the exclusions listed above, you will be contacted by Gator to determine resolution. If damaged in transit, submit a claim to the transit company (which is insured against damaging your product) at the place of arrival.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days