Gator Frameworks Elite Series Guitar & Case Combo Rack - Black
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- FREE BONUS ITEM!Receive a Gator toy and T-shirt with purchase. Styles may vary.
Aside from their primary purpose of protecting our valuable instruments from harm, each guitar case has its own tale to tell. Every little ding, scratch, stain, and the random collection of stickers acquired over the years… It’s these brave badges of road war that serve well to remind us of all the unforgettable shows and special memories we’ve formed.
As your collection grows, those bulky cases really start to pile up and demand valuable real estate around your home or studio. Rather than shoving them all into a storage closet where they’ll be forgotten, let them tell their stories to all who would bear witness: display your cases both elegantly and with pride alongside your prized guitars on the same rack. The Elite Wooden Guitar Racks by Frameworks feature adjustable divider pegs and rubberized padding on contact surfaces to keep everything separated and held safely.
- Elegantly Displays up to Five (5) Electric/Acoustic Guitars or 5-7 Cases in Studio, Living Room, Showroom Floor, Classroom, or Similar Environment – Standard Black Finish
- Adjustable Divider Pegs with Rubberized Protective Layering Keep Instruments & Cases Safely Stored & Separate from Each Other
- Holds Most Acoustic, Electric, & Bass Guitars, Including Instruments with Offset Bodies
- Soft Padding on Base of Cradle Prevents Guitar Bottoms from Contacting Wood
- Sturdy 1”-Thick Laminated Plywood Construction with Textured Wood Grain Surface
- Convenient Cable Storage Hanger Hooks on Both Sides
- Non-Slip Rubber Feet on Bottom Protects Floor from Scratches
- Safe for Standard Polyurethane Finishes, Not Tested for Compatibility with Vintage/Lacquer Finishes
- Ships Flat Packed with Assembly Hardware
- Product Dimensions (Assembled): 38” (L) x 22” (W) x 36.2” (H), Weight: 36 lbs. Interior Length: 36”
Gator Cases Limited Lifetime Warranty
If a problem occurs with a Gator product and the problem is caused by manufacturing defects in material and workmanship, Gator will, at its discretion, either fix or replace the Product in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions stated herein. The warranty applies only to the first purchaser of the Product.
This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse , neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage. While non-warranty maintenance or repairs on your Product can be performed by any company, Gator requires that you use only an approved Gator service center for warranty repairs. Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repairs, along with use of product in rental-programs, void the warranty.
You are responsible for all costs of getting the Product to the Gator Service Center including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes. You will be required to provide proof of purchase in the form of an original receipt of purchase.
Upon receipt, your product will be inspected by our Service Technician. The Service Technician will determine whether or not the problem is covered by Gator's warranty. If the warranty applies, you will be notified as to whether the Product will be repaired or replaced. Any such repair or replacement will be at Gator's expense, including any costs required to return the repaired or replacement product to you.
If the Product is to be replaced and the Product is no longer available, Gator will substitute a comparable Gator product. If it is deemed that the warranty does not apply, due to the exclusions listed above, you will be contacted by Gator to determine resolution. If damaged in transit, submit a claim to the transit company (which is insured against damaging your product) at the place of arrival.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days