Gator GFW-MIC-6PACKBG 6 Pack of Mic Stands with Carry Bag
- FREE BONUS ITEM!Receive a Gator toy and T-shirt with purchase. Styles may vary.
The Microphone Boom Stand 6-Pack by Gator Frameworks delivers a total of six reliable, fixed-boom mic stands ready for the stage, studio, house of worship, rehearsal room, or any other situation where multiple mic stands are necessary. An included zippered bag with reinforced carry handles makes transporting your setup a breeze and keeps everything together in one trip – a feature every gigging musician, band or sound technician craves!
- Microphone Boom Stand 6-pack with Carry Bag
- Sturdy Clutch for Adjusting & Locking Height from 38 to 66”
- Removable Boom Arm Measures 31.5” in Overall Length
- 27”/689-mm Wide Tripod Base with Slip-Resistant Feet for Increased Stability
- Lightweight Design: 3.5 lbs. Per Stand
- Collapses Down for Easy Travel & Storage
- Product Dimensions: 38” (L) x 27” (W) x 3.25” (H), Net Weight: 3.5 lbs.
|Included from Manufacturer||6 Microphone Boom Stands
Gator Cases Limited Lifetime Warranty
If a problem occurs with a Gator product and the problem is caused by manufacturing defects in material and workmanship, Gator will, at its discretion, either fix or replace the Product in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions stated herein. The warranty applies only to the first purchaser of the Product.
This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse , neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage. While non-warranty maintenance or repairs on your Product can be performed by any company, Gator requires that you use only an approved Gator service center for warranty repairs. Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repairs, along with use of product in rental-programs, void the warranty.
You are responsible for all costs of getting the Product to the Gator Service Center including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes. You will be required to provide proof of purchase in the form of an original receipt of purchase.
Upon receipt, your product will be inspected by our Service Technician. The Service Technician will determine whether or not the problem is covered by Gator's warranty. If the warranty applies, you will be notified as to whether the Product will be repaired or replaced. Any such repair or replacement will be at Gator's expense, including any costs required to return the repaired or replacement product to you.
If the Product is to be replaced and the Product is no longer available, Gator will substitute a comparable Gator product. If it is deemed that the warranty does not apply, due to the exclusions listed above, you will be contacted by Gator to determine resolution. If damaged in transit, submit a claim to the transit company (which is insured against damaging your product) at the place of arrival.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days