Gator GWE style hardshell case for tenor Ukuleles
Tried & True Classic Protection. The GWE-UKE-TEN Hard-Shell Wood Case from Gator is a durable, lightweight option for storing or transporting your tenor style ukulele. Heavy-duty plywood surrounded with Tolex PVC plastic adds protection and a water-resistance.
The interior of the GWE-UKE-TEN is lined with plush fabric over contoured foam to keep your instrument in place. Beneath the neck and headstock, is additional support and accessory compartment for picks, strings, tuners and more. When traveling with your uke the comfortable ergonomic handle and chrome plated lockable latches stay secure. When looking for unbeatable protection at an affordable price the GWE-UKE-TEN from Gator is ready for your tenor style ukulele.
- Hard-shell wood case for Tenor Style Ukuleles
- Black Tolex PVC covering creates a moistures-resistant, rugged exterior
- Thick plush lining keeps your ukulele cushioned against impact
- Chrome plated lockable latches secure the case
- Ultra-durable plywood construction stands up to years of use and abuse
- Ergonomic handle offers a comfortable grip, perfectly balancing the weight of your instrument
- Interior accessory compartments organize accessories while providing additional neck support
|Case Primary Application||Ukulele|
Gator Cases Limited Lifetime Warranty
If a problem occurs with a Gator product and the problem is caused by manufacturing defects in material and workmanship, Gator will, at its discretion, either fix or replace the Product in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions stated herein. The warranty applies only to the first purchaser of the Product.
This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse , neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage. While non-warranty maintenance or repairs on your Product can be performed by any company, Gator requires that you use only an approved Gator service center for warranty repairs. Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repairs, along with use of product in rental-programs, void the warranty.
You are responsible for all costs of getting the Product to the Gator Service Center including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes. You will be required to provide proof of purchase in the form of an original receipt of purchase.
Upon receipt, your product will be inspected by our Service Technician. The Service Technician will determine whether or not the problem is covered by Gator's warranty. If the warranty applies, you will be notified as to whether the Product will be repaired or replaced. Any such repair or replacement will be at Gator's expense, including any costs required to return the repaired or replacement product to you.
If the Product is to be replaced and the Product is no longer available, Gator will substitute a comparable Gator product. If it is deemed that the warranty does not apply, due to the exclusions listed above, you will be contacted by Gator to determine resolution. If damaged in transit, submit a claim to the transit company (which is insured against damaging your product) at the place of arrival.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days