Gewa ESD-12-C 12" Electronic Snare - Carbon
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- PRICE DROP!A great time to buy with a new low price.
Gewa 12" snare for electronic drums. Compatible with most drum modules. Features chrome hardware and a carbon wrap with REMO USA True Rebound mesh heads.
- Carbon Wrapped
- Chrome hardware
- 2-Zones (Head, Rim)
- 6.3 mm (1/4") stereo jack output
- 2x DWe Trigger Zone
- REMO USA True Rebound Mesh Heads
- Compatible with most drum modules
GEWA ELECTRONICS WARRANTY
Warranty for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase on hardware and workmanship is granted by the dealership where the digital drum set or console was originally bought. In the event of a proven defect, the buyer has in the first instance only the right to receive supplementary performance. Supplementary performance includes either rectification or supply of a replacement product. Equipment or exchanged parts become to be the property of the processing dealership.
In the event supplementary performance should fail, the buyer may negotiate a reduction of the purchase price or withdraw from the contract and, if the dealership is responsible for the defect, demand compensation for damages and/or expenses deriving from the defect(s). The buyer must inform the dealer immediately on any defects identified. The only way to prove a warranty claim is that the buyer can present a valid proof of purchase, e.g., invoice.
Damage arising from incorrect handling, operation or storage as well as by force majeure or other external influences does not comply with the warranty terms, nor in addition does the use of consumer products such as rechargeable batteries, strings, skins or seals. If you suspect to have a claim covered by the warranty terms regarding your GEWA product, please contact your dealer during regular business hours.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days