GEWA G9 Pro 6 LTD Electronic Drum Set - Sherwood Green
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- PRICE DROP!A great time to buy with a new low price.
GEWA G9 Pro 6 LTD is a limited edition 6-piece electronic drum set that combines Remo 'true rebound' mesh head drum pads, special cymbal pads based on the Paiste 2002 series and Gibraltar hardware with the flagship GEWA G9 Drum Workstation for a truly modern electronic kit with great sound and response. Go 'beyond digital drums' with G9, an advanced drum module that boasts great trigger response and sound, extensive connectivity, a built-in USB audio/MIDI interface and a modern touch-based UI designed around its 10" color touchscreen.
- Remo 'true rebound' mesh heads
- Cymbal design based on Paiste 2002 series
- Gibraltar rack hardware, mounts and hi-hat stand
- 10" 1,280×800 TFT touchscreen with direct touch interface makes playing fun and complex tasks easy
- Multi-chip architecture ensures trigger and touchscreen responsiveness
- 128GB internal storage + 4GB flash memory
- 40 preset kits, unlimited user kits
- 400+ factory sounds with the ability to import your own multi-zone samples
- Separate Ambience, Instrument Reverb, Room Reverb and Multi-Effects sections
- Pad compressor and 3-band full parametric EQ per pad
- Output compressor and 4-band full parametric EQ per output
- Access GEWA Electronics Cloud sound store and perform system updates using built-in wi-fi
- Stream music using from computers or mobile devices using built-in Bluetooth
- Onboard USB audio/MIDI interface
- Balanced XLR stereo main outputs, 1/4" stereo monitor outputs and 8 assignable 1/4" mono outputs
- 14 TRRS trigger inputs with built-in presets for a wide variety of drum pads
- GEWA Drum Module G9
- Full-Size Shell Configuration
- Sherwood Green Finish - LIMITED TO 30 SETS
- 12x08“ Tom Tom
- 2 x 14x12“ Floor Tom
- 20x14“ Bass Drum
- 14x05“ Snare Drum
- 2x 14“ Crash Cymbals (3-Zones, 360° playing surface, choke function)
- 1x 18“ Ride Cymbal (3-Zones, 360° playing surface, choke function)
- 1x 14“ Hi-Hat Cymbals (3-Zones, 360° playing surface, choke function)
- Gibraltar Hi-Hat stand
- Gibraltar Stand Pack & Memory Locks
- cables and cable organizer
G9 Drum Workstation
GEWA's slogan is 'beyond digital drums,' an ethos distilled into its flagship GEWA G9 Drum Workstation, designed from the ground up to provide impressive sound and a great playing experience managed through a modern, touch-based UI. Expansive connectivity and an onboard USB audio/MIDI interface ensure compatibility with any recording or performance setup, while built-in wi-fi lets you expand the generous set of high-definition factory samples by connecting directly to GEWA Electronics Cloud.
Remo 'true rebound' mesh headsIn order to provide a realistic feel, GEWA has developed special 2-ply mesh heads with Remo USA that reproduce a real-feeling rebound similar to their legendary Ambassador heads. This material is produced exclusively for GEWA and is manufactured by Remo USA.
Cymbal design based on Paiste 2002GEWA's goal was to create the same authentic feel and vibration behavior as an acoustic cymbal. G9 series cymbal pads' dimensions and mass are modeled on the Paiste 2002 cymbal series to provide a more realistic feel.
A new way to interact with your drumsThe direct touch interface makes using G9 fun: creating presets, adjusting trigger settings, tuning, effects and even complex audio routing has never been so easy. The benefits of the expansive 10" touchscreen don't stop there, though, with powerful setlist functionality, sound import, search, filter, file management utilities – even an onboard PDF reader – all designed around touch-based interaction.
Pro audio recording toolsG9 provides extensive options for professional-sounding drum recordings, one of the main reasons GEWA calls it a 'drum workstation.' Use the main stereo outputs, the eight assignable direct out channels or simply connect G9 directly to your Mac or PC using USB. You can easily use it as a plug-and-play 8-channel interface, including MIDI functionality. Thanks to the touchscreen user interface, every function is right at your fingertips and you can set up your own custom audio routing configuration in seconds.
Powerful effects including Ambience for 3D sonic imageTired of poor ambient sounds on your electronic kit? Just want to have the same overall ambience on your e-kit as on your acoustic kit, without going through dials and menus to find the perfect sound? With G9 it's easy: not only did GEWA record all G9 drum samples at the world famous Funkhaus Studios in Berlin, they also separately sampled the ambient responses of the drums. This functionality allows you to add an incredible natural ambient layer to your drum sounds with ease using just one fader. In addition to Ambience, you'll also find separate Instrument Reverb and Room Reverb options as well as a powerful Multi-Effects section.
Wi-fi, Bluetooth and GEWA Electronics CloudWe've become used to everything being wireless, accessing the latest music, apps, information instantly from anywhere; with G9, GEWA is introducing this technology to the world of digital drums. Use wi-fi to expand your drum sound content library via direct connection to GEWA Electronics Cloud or to perform system updates without a computer middleman. Use Bluetooth to stream music through G9 from your computer or mobile device.
|Included from Manufacturer||GEWA Drum Module G9
Full-Size Shell Configuration
Sherwood Green Finish - LIMITED TO 30 SETS
12x08“ Tom Tom
2 x 14x12“ Floor Tom
20x14“ Bass Drum
14x05“ Snare Drum
2x 14“ Crash Cymbals
1x 18“ Ride Cymbal
1x 14“ Hi-Hat Cymbals
Gibraltar Hi-Hat stand
Gibraltar Stand Pack & Memory Locks
cables and cable organizer
|Number of Pads||10|
|Snare Pad Zones/Surface||Remo 'true rebound' mesh head|
|Tom Pad Zones/Surface||Remo 'true rebound' mesh head|
|Cymbal Choke Capability||Yes|
|Kick Pad Surface||Remo 'true rebound' mesh head|
|Hi Hat Stand Included||Yes|
|Kick Pedal Included||No|
|Snare Stand Included||Yes|
|Instrument Sounds||400+ factory sounds
Import multi-layer samples via USB or from SD card
|Drum Kits||40 preset kits
Unlimited user kits
|Trigger Inputs||14 × 1/4" TRRS trigger inputs|
|Number of Songs/Patterns||Realtime 44.1 KHz 16-bit WAV song recorder|
|Sampling||Import multi-layer samples via USB or from SD card|
|Internal Storage Capacity||128GB|
|Audio Inputs||1/4" TRS stereo mix input|
|Audio Outputs||Dual stereo balanced XLR main output
Dual stereo balanced 1/4" monitor output
8 × 1/4" balanced assignable mono outputs
1/4" stereo headphone output
S/PDIF 48kHz stereo output
|Storage Type||SD Card, USB|
|Unique Features||10" 1,280×800 TFT touchscreen with direct touch interface
Onboard USB audio/MIDI interface
Access GEWA Electronics Cloud sound store and perform system updates using built-in wi-fi
Stream music using from computers or mobile devices using built-in Bluetooth
GEWA ELECTRONICS WARRANTY
Warranty for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase on hardware and workmanship is granted by the dealership where the digital drum set or console was originally bought. In the event of a proven defect, the buyer has in the first instance only the right to receive supplementary performance. Supplementary performance includes either rectification or supply of a replacement product. Equipment or exchanged parts become to be the property of the processing dealership.
In the event supplementary performance should fail, the buyer may negotiate a reduction of the purchase price or withdraw from the contract and, if the dealership is responsible for the defect, demand compensation for damages and/or expenses deriving from the defect(s). The buyer must inform the dealer immediately on any defects identified. The only way to prove a warranty claim is that the buyer can present a valid proof of purchase, e.g., invoice.
Damage arising from incorrect handling, operation or storage as well as by force majeure or other external influences does not comply with the warranty terms, nor in addition does the use of consumer products such as rechargeable batteries, strings, skins or seals. If you suspect to have a claim covered by the warranty terms regarding your GEWA product, please contact your dealer during regular business hours.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days