Gibraltar 9813DP Tripod Tom Stand
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Mount rack or floor toms plus cymbals in minimal space. Cuts down the need for extra stands.
- Low profile 15" Tripod Base creates solid foundation when mounting heavy toms and cymbals
- Tom / Cymbal Mount Platform adjusts from 18" to 32" playing height
- Cast adjustment points with memory locks lock in position
- Dual L-rod mount accepts following ball L-rods: 9.5mm (SC-LBS), 10.5mm (SC-LBM), 12.7m (SC-LBL), Hex (SC-HBL) ball L-rods and SC-BJEA Ball Extension Arm
|Included from Manufacturer|
KMC Music Gibraltar Hardware 5-Year Limited Warranty
This warranty extends only to defects in materials or workmanship and does not extend to any product which has been lost, discarded, by accident or improper maintenance; or which has been altered; or which has been repaired or modified by a non-authorized person or company. This warranty does not apply to any owner other than the original purchaser; any defects caused by reasonable use, neglect, moisture and/or temperature extremes, handling, shipping or accidents.
Under the warranty, repair of replacement parts is the only remedy, and loss of use of the products, loss of time, inconvenience or consequential damages are not covered.
This warranty in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitations, the implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose in no event shall KMC Music be liable for consequential or incidental damages.
The customer service and warranty information listed here applies to United States customers only. For customers outside the United States, please contact your Gibraltar distributor.
To obtain warranty information, contact your place of purchase to request Warranty Evaluation. You need to provide the model number, and a copy of your original sales receipt for the product when you return it to the store. The store will contact KMC Music on your behalf to arrange for the Warranty Evaluation.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.