Gibraltar 9813DP Tripod Tom Stand
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. These payments equal the total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period and rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Mount rack or floor toms plus cymbals in minimal space. Cuts down the need for extra stands.
- Low profile 15" Tripod Base creates solid foundation when mounting heavy toms and cymbals
- Tom / Cymbal Mount Platform adjusts from 18" to 32" playing height
- Cast adjustment points with memory locks lock in position
- Dual L-rod mount accepts following ball L-rods: 9.5mm (SC-LBS), 10.5mm (SC-LBM), 12.7m (SC-LBL), Hex (SC-HBL) ball L-rods and SC-BJEA Ball Extension Arm
|Included from Manufacturer|
KMC Music Gibraltar Hardware 5-Year Limited Warranty
This warranty extends only to defects in materials or workmanship and does not extend to any product which has been lost, discarded, by accident or improper maintenance; or which has been altered; or which has been repaired or modified by a non-authorized person or company. This warranty does not apply to any owner other than the original purchaser; any defects caused by reasonable use, neglect, moisture and/or temperature extremes, handling, shipping or accidents.
Under the warranty, repair of replacement parts is the only remedy, and loss of use of the products, loss of time, inconvenience or consequential damages are not covered.
This warranty in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitations, the implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose in no event shall KMC Music be liable for consequential or incidental damages.
The customer service and warranty information listed here applies to United States customers only. For customers outside the United States, please contact your Gibraltar distributor.
To obtain warranty information, contact your place of purchase to request Warranty Evaluation. You need to provide the model number, and a copy of your original sales receipt for the product when you return it to the store. The store will contact KMC Music on your behalf to arrange for the Warranty Evaluation.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.