Serial Number: IS210117782
Weight: 6.1 lbs.
View gallery for images of this exact instrument
Gretsch G2622-P90 Streamliner Center Block Guitar - Claret Burst SN IS210117782
Center block guitars provide a perfect balance of sonic fullness and focus. With this design, a wood block runs down the center of the body to enhance attack and articulation while the open-air cavities in the body's 'wings' increase resonance and tonal depth.
The impressively affordable G2622-P90 Streamliner Center Block Double-Cut P90 with V-Stoptail is designed for three simple things — high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style.
- Single-coil Gretsch FideliSonic 90 pickups
- Double-cutaway 16” arched mahogany body with chambered spruce center block
- Enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid oval inlays
- Master volume, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch provide complete tone-shaping flexibility
- Gretsch V-Stoptail tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- One-ply black pickguard, stylized pickup bezels and radio arrow control knobs
- Nickel hardware
The G2622-P90’s sound is the perfect blend of brash and brawn with a chambered spruce center block driven to the limit by Gretsch FideliSonic 90 pickups. These single-coil 90 pickups retain the full warm tone of a traditional P90 with a distinct top-end that is articulate and well-defined.
Streamliner's sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the versatile control layout: neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching.
A fast-playing 12" radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Big Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin 'U'-shaped profile ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
The V-Stoptail can withstand the heavier styles of playing, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
Classic ‘50s and ‘60s Gretsch eye-catching style is also here—all-new “radio arrow” control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, stylized pickup bezels, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, one-ply black pickguard, slick-looking nickel hardware
|Electric Body Style||Double Cutaway|
|Number of Strings||6-Strings|
|Body Material||Arched laminated mahogany|
|Nut Material||Synthetic Bone|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Pickup Switching||3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup|
|Controls||Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone|
FMIC warrants your Gretsch brand instrument to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser, except that pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, pickguards, plated surfaces, gig bags, cases and case hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Gretsch Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
FMIC has established a network of independent Authorized Service Centers for warranty service. The Gretsch Dealer from whom you purchased your instrument may also be authorized for warranty service and should be the first point of contact when service of any kind is required for your Gretsch instrument. To receive warranty service, return the complete instrument to an Authorized Service Center, with your sales receipt as proof of purchase, during the applicable warranty period. Defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired or replaced (at FMIC's discretion) without charge. Remedies beyond normal service repair of any Gretsch instrument require both an evaluation and confirmation of the defect and a direct recommendation to FMIC from an Authorized Service Center for alternative considerations.
All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs on Gretsch instruments are the responsibility of the purchaser, as is any service initiated for the purpose of customizing setups or adjustments beyond factory specifications. Initial standard setup and adjustment of the instrument and its components at the time of purchase are considered normal Dealer product preparation, and are not covered by this warranty.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
The following items are not covered by this warranty.
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-FMIC-approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware, etc.
- Any damage or deterioration to the neck set or internal bracing due to the normal and natural aging properties of the woods used in construction of the instrument.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an Authorized Gretsch Dealer.
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than an FMIC Certified Technician at an Authorized Service Center).
THE FOREGOING CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY FMIC WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND IS MADE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Any implied warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, imposed under state law are limited to the duration of this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not be applicable to you.
FMIC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM FAILURE OF THIS PRODUCT NOR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, SATISFACTION, OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE LOSS OF USE OF SAME DUE TO DEFECTS OR AVAILABILITY OF SAME DURING SERVICE.
Note: This warranty applies only to Gretsch instruments purchased on or after January 1, 2003 and purchased and serviced within the U.S.A. and Canada. Warranties outside these countries are as defined by the authorized Gretsch Distributor for your country or region, and may vary from the above in terms and/or length.