Serial Number: CYG21114542
Weight: 8.15 lbs.
View gallery for images of this exact instrument
Gretsch G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Electric Guitar - Midnight Sapphire SN CYG21114542
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
FREE GUITAR INSPECTION!Your guitar will arrive ready to play.
The Gretsch G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail delivers Broad'Tron power with classic Jet clarity.
- Single-cut chambered mahogany body with maple top for a strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
- Lower set mahogany neck for effortless access and performance
- 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Dual Black Top Broad’Tron pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Upgraded appointments include bound headstock, plain-face head cap, vintage-inspired purfling, Big Block inlays and closed back tuning keys
Chambered mahogany bodies
At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
Black Top Broad'Tron pickups
A pair of Black Top Broad'Tron pickups drive the chambered mahogany body through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
|Electric Body Style||Single Cutaway|
|Number of Strings||6-Strings|
|Nut Material||Synthetic Bone|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Pickups||Black Top Broad'Tron|
|Pickup Switching||3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup|
|Controls||Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume with Treble Bleed, Master Tone|
GRETSCH ELECTRIC GUITARS AND BASSES 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Fender warrants this Gretsch brand electric guitar or bass to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of original purchase, subject to the limitations set forth herein ("Limited Warranty"). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Gretsch Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Fender has established a network of independent Authorized Gretsch Service Centers for warranty service. The Gretsch Dealer from whom you purchased your electric guitar or bass may also be authorized for warranty service and should be the first point of contact when service of any kind is required for your Gretsch electric guitar or bass. To receive warranty service, return the complete instrument to an Authorized Gretsch Service Center, with your sales receipt as proof of purchase, during the applicable Limited Warranty period. To the extent feasible, defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired or replaced (at Fender's discretion) without charge. If the qualified component is not repaired, Fender may, at its sole discretion, either replace with a comparable product or refund the purchase price. Remedies beyond normal service repair of any Gretsch instrument require both an evaluation and confirmation of the defect and a direct recommendation to Fender from an Authorized Gretsch Service Center for alternative considerations.
All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs on Gretsch electric guitars or basses are the responsibility of the purchaser, as is any service initiated for the purpose of customizing setups or adjustments beyond factory specifications. Initial standard setup and adjustment of the instrument and its components at the time of purchase are considered normal Dealer product preparation, and are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
Limitations and exclusionsThe following items are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- Checking, shrinking, sinking, discoloration and wear of lacquer finishes.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-Gretsch approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware, etc.
- Any damage or deterioration to the neck set or internal bracing due to the normal and natural aging properties of the woods used in construction of the instrument.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an Authorized Gretsch Dealer.
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than an Gretsch Certified Technician at an Authorized Gretsch Service Center).
THE FOREGOING CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY FENDER WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND IS MADE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Any implied warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, imposed under state law are limited to the duration of this Limited Warranty. In so far as such warranties cannot be disclaimed, Fender limits the duration and remedies of such warranties to the duration of this express warranty and, at Fender's option, to the repair, replacement or refund described herein. Some states, provinces, or countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not be applicable to you.
FMIC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM FAILURE OF THIS PRODUCT NOR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, SATISFACTION, OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE LOSS OF USE OF SAME DUE TO DEFECTS OR AVAILABILITY OF SAME DURING SERVICE.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE (OR BY COUNTRY OR PROVINCE). OTHER THAN AS PERMITTED BY LAW, FENDER DOES NOT EXCLUDE, LIMIT OR SUSPEND OTHER RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE, INCLUDING ANY RIGHTS UNDER CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS THAT CANNOT BE LAWFULLY CHANGED OR EXCLUDED. FURTHER, FENDER DOES NOT EXCLUDE, LIMIT OR SUSPEND OTHER RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST THE PERSON WHO SOLD THE GRETSCH ELECTRIC GUITAR OR BASS TO YOU IF THAT PERSON HAS BREACHED THEIR SALES CONTRACT WITH YOU. FOR A FULL UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR RIGHTS YOU SHOULD CONSULT THE LAWS OF YOUR COUNTRY, PROVINCE OR STATE.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days