Serial Number: CYCG21031318
Weight: 7.95 lbs.
View gallery for images of this exact instrument
Gretsch G5622T Electromatic Center Block Guitar - Orange Stain SN CYCG21031318
FREE GUITAR INSPECTION!Your guitar will arrive ready to play.
Center block guitars provide a perfect balance of sonic fullness and focus. With this design, a wood block runs down the center of the body to enhance attack and articulation while the open-air cavities in the body's 'wings' increase resonance and tonal depth.
Alive and loud, Electromatic Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. Gretsch G5622T Electromatic Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby features a double-cutaway maple body with chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort. G5622T gets its voice from dual Black Top Broad'Tron humbucking pickups that produce shimmering highs with increased dynamic tone. The spruce center block aids in reducing undesired feedback, giving you a crystal clear performance.
- Double-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- Lower set maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12" radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Black Top Broad'Tron humbucking pickups with gold pickup bezels
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Bigsby-licensed B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Graph Tech NuBone nut
- Nickel hardware
Dual Black Top Broad'Tron humbucking pickups deliver chiming highs with dynamic and articulate tone for enhanced sonic punch. Broad'Tron meticulously captures the guitar's sonic palette and reproduces powerful mids, extended lows and an exceptionally clear yet smooth high end. The result is the perfect mixture of wall-shaking power and full-spectrum fidelity that delivers unparalleled overdrive and shimmering cleans.
Flexibly harness G5622T's sonic power with a versatile control layout consisting of a master volume control with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch.
Other G5622T features include an anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece, Graph Tech NuBone nut and G-arrow knobs.
Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, G5622T comes with a gold pickguard, gold pickup bezels and nickel hardware.
|Included from Manufacturer||Nickel-plated steel strings (.010-.046 gauges)|
|Electric Body Style||Double Cutaway|
|Number of Strings||6-Strings|
|Body Material||Laminated maple with arched top
Chambered spruce center block
|Nut Material||Graph Tech NuBone|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Bridge||Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge with Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece|
|Pickups||Black Top Broad'Tron|
|Pickup Switching||3-position toggle
Position 1: bridge pickup
Position 2: bridge and neck pickups
Position 3: neck pickup
|Controls||Master volume knob with treble bleed circuit
Master tone knob
Neck pickup volume knob
Bridge pickup volume knob
|Unique Features||Semi-hollow center block construction
Set-neck construction with Thin 'U' neck shape
Medium jumbo frets
Aged White neck and body binding with B/W/B body purfling
Pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
G-Arrow control knobs
Gold plexi pickguard with black Gretsch and Electromatic logos
Die-cast sealed tuning machines
Knurled strap retainer knobs
FMIC warrants your Gretsch brand instrument to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser, except that pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, pickguards, plated surfaces, gig bags, cases and case hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Gretsch Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
FMIC has established a network of independent Authorized Service Centers for warranty service. The Gretsch Dealer from whom you purchased your instrument may also be authorized for warranty service and should be the first point of contact when service of any kind is required for your Gretsch instrument. To receive warranty service, return the complete instrument to an Authorized Service Center, with your sales receipt as proof of purchase, during the applicable warranty period. Defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired or replaced (at FMIC's discretion) without charge. Remedies beyond normal service repair of any Gretsch instrument require both an evaluation and confirmation of the defect and a direct recommendation to FMIC from an Authorized Service Center for alternative considerations.
All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs on Gretsch instruments are the responsibility of the purchaser, as is any service initiated for the purpose of customizing setups or adjustments beyond factory specifications. Initial standard setup and adjustment of the instrument and its components at the time of purchase are considered normal Dealer product preparation, and are not covered by this warranty.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
The following items are not covered by this warranty.
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-FMIC-approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware, etc.
- Any damage or deterioration to the neck set or internal bracing due to the normal and natural aging properties of the woods used in construction of the instrument.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an Authorized Gretsch Dealer.
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than an FMIC Certified Technician at an Authorized Service Center).
THE FOREGOING CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY FMIC WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND IS MADE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Any implied warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, imposed under state law are limited to the duration of this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not be applicable to you.
FMIC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM FAILURE OF THIS PRODUCT NOR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, SATISFACTION, OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE LOSS OF USE OF SAME DUE TO DEFECTS OR AVAILABILITY OF SAME DURING SERVICE.
Note: This warranty applies only to Gretsch instruments purchased on or after January 1, 2003 and purchased and serviced within the U.S.A. and Canada. Warranties outside these countries are as defined by the authorized Gretsch Distributor for your country or region, and may vary from the above in terms and/or length.