Gretsch G5622T Electromatic Center Block Guitar - Single Barrel Burst
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- FREE GUITAR INSPECTION!Your guitar will arrive ready to play.
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
- EARN A 10% OFF COUPON CODEAvailable for use on select Fender, EVH and Gretsch purchases.
Center block guitars provide a perfect balance of sonic fullness and focus. With this design, a wood block runs down the center of the body to enhance attack and articulation while the open-air cavities in the body's 'wings' increase resonance and tonal depth.
Alive and loud, Electromatic Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. Gretsch G5622T Electromatic Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby features a double-cutaway maple body with chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort. G5622T gets its voice from dual Black Top Broad'Tron humbucking pickups that produce shimmering highs with increased dynamic tone. The spruce center block aids in reducing undesired feedback, giving you a crystal clear performance.
- Double-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- Lower set maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12" radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Black Top Broad'Tron humbucking pickups with gold pickup bezels
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Bigsby-licensed B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Graph Tech NuBone nut
- Nickel hardware
Dual Black Top Broad'Tron humbucking pickups deliver chiming highs with dynamic and articulate tone for enhanced sonic punch. Broad'Tron meticulously captures the guitar's sonic palette and reproduces powerful mids, extended lows and an exceptionally clear yet smooth high end. The result is the perfect mixture of wall-shaking power and full-spectrum fidelity that delivers unparalleled overdrive and shimmering cleans.
Flexibly harness G5622T's sonic power with a versatile control layout consisting of a master volume control with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch.
Other G5622T features include an anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece, Graph Tech NuBone nut and G-arrow knobs.
Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, G5622T comes with a gold pickguard, gold pickup bezels and nickel hardware.
|Included from Manufacturer||Nickel-plated steel strings (.010-.046 gauges)|
|Electric Body Style||Double Cutaway|
|Number of Strings||6-Strings|
|Body Material||Laminated maple with arched top
Chambered spruce center block
|Nut Material||Graph Tech NuBone|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Bridge||Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge with Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece|
|Pickups||Black Top Broad'Tron|
|Pickup Switching||3-position toggle
Position 1: bridge pickup
Position 2: bridge and neck pickups
Position 3: neck pickup
|Controls||Master volume knob with treble bleed circuit
Master tone knob
Neck pickup volume knob
Bridge pickup volume knob
Single Barrel Burst
|Unique Features||Semi-hollow center block construction
Set-neck construction with Thin 'U' neck shape
Medium jumbo frets
Aged White neck and body binding with B/W/B body purfling
Pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
G-Arrow control knobs
Gold plexi pickguard with black Gretsch and Electromatic logos
Die-cast sealed tuning machines
Knurled strap retainer knobs
GRETSCH ELECTRIC GUITARS AND BASSES 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Fender warrants this Gretsch brand electric guitar or bass to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of original purchase, subject to the limitations set forth herein ("Limited Warranty"). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Gretsch Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Fender has established a network of independent Authorized Gretsch Service Centers for warranty service. The Gretsch Dealer from whom you purchased your electric guitar or bass may also be authorized for warranty service and should be the first point of contact when service of any kind is required for your Gretsch electric guitar or bass. To receive warranty service, return the complete instrument to an Authorized Gretsch Service Center, with your sales receipt as proof of purchase, during the applicable Limited Warranty period. To the extent feasible, defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired or replaced (at Fender's discretion) without charge. If the qualified component is not repaired, Fender may, at its sole discretion, either replace with a comparable product or refund the purchase price. Remedies beyond normal service repair of any Gretsch instrument require both an evaluation and confirmation of the defect and a direct recommendation to Fender from an Authorized Gretsch Service Center for alternative considerations.
All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs on Gretsch electric guitars or basses are the responsibility of the purchaser, as is any service initiated for the purpose of customizing setups or adjustments beyond factory specifications. Initial standard setup and adjustment of the instrument and its components at the time of purchase are considered normal Dealer product preparation, and are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
Limitations and exclusionsThe following items are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- Checking, shrinking, sinking, discoloration and wear of lacquer finishes.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-Gretsch approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware, etc.
- Any damage or deterioration to the neck set or internal bracing due to the normal and natural aging properties of the woods used in construction of the instrument.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an Authorized Gretsch Dealer.
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than an Gretsch Certified Technician at an Authorized Gretsch Service Center).
THE FOREGOING CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY FENDER WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND IS MADE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Any implied warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, imposed under state law are limited to the duration of this Limited Warranty. In so far as such warranties cannot be disclaimed, Fender limits the duration and remedies of such warranties to the duration of this express warranty and, at Fender's option, to the repair, replacement or refund described herein. Some states, provinces, or countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not be applicable to you.
FMIC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM FAILURE OF THIS PRODUCT NOR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, SATISFACTION, OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE LOSS OF USE OF SAME DUE TO DEFECTS OR AVAILABILITY OF SAME DURING SERVICE.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE (OR BY COUNTRY OR PROVINCE). OTHER THAN AS PERMITTED BY LAW, FENDER DOES NOT EXCLUDE, LIMIT OR SUSPEND OTHER RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE, INCLUDING ANY RIGHTS UNDER CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS THAT CANNOT BE LAWFULLY CHANGED OR EXCLUDED. FURTHER, FENDER DOES NOT EXCLUDE, LIMIT OR SUSPEND OTHER RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST THE PERSON WHO SOLD THE GRETSCH ELECTRIC GUITAR OR BASS TO YOU IF THAT PERSON HAS BREACHED THEIR SALES CONTRACT WITH YOU. FOR A FULL UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR RIGHTS YOU SHOULD CONSULT THE LAWS OF YOUR COUNTRY, PROVINCE OR STATE.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days