Hal Leonard Guitar Method: Book 1 - Guitar Instruction (Book/CD)
The second edition of this world-famous method by Will Schmid and Greg Koch is preferred by teachers because it makes them more effective while making their job easier. Students enjoy its easy-to-follow format that gives them a solid music education while letting them play songs right away. Book 1 provides beginning instruction including tuning, 1st position melody playing, C, G, G7, D7, and Em chords, rhythms through eighth notes, solos and ensembles and strumming. Features a chord chart, and traditional songs like: Amazing Grace ‚Greensleeves, and When the Saints Go Marching In.
48 pages Inventory # HL 00699027
|Included from Manufacturer|
Sheet music and books may be returned if:
- The item is defective
- There was a shipping error
No cash refunds. We will gladly replace any defective item. Please note that return requests must be made within 20 days of the invoice date.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days