Hammond Leslie G37+ Rotary Speaker Guitar Amplifier
Hammond proudly introduces a new line of revolutionary Leslie speakers especially designed for the professional guitarist. After countless interviews and hundreds of hours of product testing with famous guitarists around the world, Hammond has developed the perfect Leslie for guitarists.
- Low and high gain input jacks
- Slow/fast speeds can be individually adjusted. Horn and bass rotor will automatically stop in the forward position when the stop mode is selected .This maximizes the sound towards the audience
- Vacuum tube preamp with a 100-Watt RMS solid-state power amplifier
- 12” vintage V30 speaker made with all original materials and a high-frequency horn driver
- Rugged-built, black painted cabinet is constructed of multi-ply Birch, with protective corners and two folding handles
- Channel Select foot switch, speed select foot switch (slow, fast, stop), variable speed Control pedal (V-20RT)
- Includes FS-10TL Dual foot switches, (16' cord included), enables the control of the speed of the rotors (slow, fast, stop)
|Included from Manufacturer||FS-10TL Dual Foot Switch|
|Amplifier Application||Electric Guitar|
|Power||Vacuum tube preamp with a 100-Watt solid-state power amplifier|
|Speakers||12” vintage V30 speaker made with all original materials and a high-frequency horn driver|
|Effects||Leslie rotary speaker effect|
|Audio Inputs||2 x 1/4" Instrument|
|EQ||3 band EQ|
|Footswitch||FS-10TL Dual foot switches, (16' cord included), enables the control of the speed of the rotors (slow, fast, stop)|
|Unique Features||Rotary speaker designed specifically for guitarists|
Hammond USA Limited 1-Year Warranty
Hammond-Suzuki, LTD. ('Hammond') warrants to the original consumer/purchaser that this product shall be free from any defect in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase for an authorized Hammond dealer.
If a defect covered by this warranty occurs during this one-year warranty period, you should return the product within such one year to:
A. The dealer from whom you purchased it, together with a copy of your sales slip or similar proof-of purchase, and the dealer will repair the defective unit without charge for parts or labor.
B. The nearest Hammond Authorized Service Center together with a copy of your sales slip or similar proof-of-purchase, and the authorized service will repair the defective unit without charge for parts or labor.
The warranty does not cover damage or malfunction resulting from improper handling or abuse, accident, misuse, failure of electrical power, battery leakage, use on improper voltage or current, failure to follow normal procedures outlined in the User’s Manual, use with other products not manufactured or approved by Hammond, alteration, damage while in transit for repairs, repairs attempted by any unauthorized person or agency or any other reason not due to defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty is void if the serial number (if any) has been altered, defaced, or removed.
Any implied warranties arising out the sale of this hardware product, including but not limited to the implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to above one-year period. Liability is limited solely to the repair or replacement of the defective product in Hammond's sole discretion, and in no event shall include damages for loss of use or other incidental or consequential costs, expenses or damages incurred by the purchaser, including, without limitation, any data or information which may be lost or rendered inaccurate, even if Hammond has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Hammond shall have no obligation to enhance or update any product once manufactured.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long any implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. (Available in USA only.)
To receive the protection of the limited one-year warranty, you must return your registration card within 10 days after the date of purchase.
Freight Delivery Service
In order to properly protect larger and heavier products, we ship those products with our freight service of choice, CEVA Logistics. Here's some info about your freight delivery service:
- You'll be provided with tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving our facility.
- Use CEVA's website to track the order, schedule a delivery date, and schedule a delivery window!
- Occasionally, some deliveries cannot be scheduled using the website. If that happens, CEVA will provide you with a special phone number to arrange delivery.
- Most deliveries take place on weekdays (Monday through Friday) within standard business hours and require a signature.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for these shipments to be delivered. It's worth the wait!
Our free shipping promotion includes Threshold delivery for freight shipments, saving you $140.00 in shipping! The driver will ensure that all packages are protected from the weather by placing them in the closest dry area. These include porches, garages, or just inside the threshold of the dwelling.
For just $40 more, Room of Choice delivery is available for most freight shipments as well. This service includes delivery of your packages to any room in your home up to two flights of stairs. Many premium home pianos (like Yamaha Clavinova, Kawai CA series, and Casio Grand Hybrid) include this service at no additional charge. A few models, such as the Yamaha Clavinova CLP-665GP, CLP-695GP, CVP-709GP, the Yamaha AvantGrand series, and the Kurzweil KAG100 are not eligible for Room of Choice because of size and weight restrictions. For more info and delivery options, please contact a Sales Advisor at email@example.com or 800-783-3368