Hammond XK-4 Organ
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 5/15/23 - 5/31/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
We'll contact you with the latest ETA
The Hammond XK-4 Portable Organ bridges tradition and cutting-edge technology bringing the “King Of Instruments” to every musician in a compact and affordable package.
The XK-4 is equipped with the new sound “Modelled Tone Wheel 2 (MTW2)” engine precisely reproducing the 91 tone wheels at the heart of all vintage Hammond organs. This new technology allows the expression of imperfections giving vintage Hammonds their distinction, such as pitch fluctuations due to tone wheel backlash and volume fluctuations due to decentering. The freedom to customize your tone has never been greater.
- Traditional drawbar organ tone reproduced in detail by the new sound engine “MTW2”.
- Intuitive and easy-to-understand user interface for easy access to all functions.
- A color display enables highly visible and intuitive operation, in both performance and programming situations
- Pitch bend and programmable modulation wheels
- User-assignable knobs and switches which can be used to control internal functions and external devices.
- A Master Equalizer providing tonal control of any performance environment.
- Hammond's exclusive virtual multi-contact system expresses the distinctive feel of a vintage Hammond’s multi-contact keyboards. Additionally, multi-contact feel on the pedals will be present if you connect any Hammond (optional) XPK-130G/XPK-200GL/SK25 MIDI pedalboards.
- The onboard Digital Leslie adopts a new-generation algorithm modeling the airflow of Leslie rotors, faithfully reproducing their unique tone and three-dimensional effect.
- A new tube modeling system reproducing “vacuum tube warmth”-highly desired by all Hammond players
- An exclusive system emulating the “matching transformer” of vintage Hammond organs adds fullness to the sound.
- In addition to hyper-accurate drawbar tones, the XK-4 also features Italian, British, and Japanese transistor combo organ models, with the ability to register these instruments in the authentic manner.
- Multiple ranks of Classical and Theatre Pipe Organ tones, which can be registered in the traditional manner. These sounds may be custom tailored to your liking.
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Cable|
|Number of Keys||61|
|MIDI Control Zones||3|
|Effects||Overdrive, Tremolo, Wah, Ring Modulator, Compressor, Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Delay, Auto Pan|
|Control Connections||Damper Pedal, Expression Pedal, Footswitch, Halfmoon Leslie Switch|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" (L/Mono + R)
11-pin Leslie Connector
1/4" Pedal Out
1/4" Rotary Out
|Audio Inputs||1/8" Aux in|
|USB Port (to Host)||MIDI, System Updates, File Transfer|
|USB Flash Drive Port (to Device)||Program/Preset Storage|
|Organ Models||Tonewheel, Transistor, Pipe|
|Drawbar Sets||1 Set|
|Reverse Key Presets||No|
|Half Moon Switch Input||Yes|
|Pedal Board Input||5-Pin MIDI In|
|Product Weight||20.73 lbs|
Hammond USA Limited 1-Year Warranty
Hammond-Suzuki, LTD. ('Hammond') warrants to the original consumer/purchaser that this product shall be free from any defect in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase for an authorized Hammond dealer.
If a defect covered by this warranty occurs during this one-year warranty period, you should return the product within such one year to:
A. The dealer from whom you purchased it, together with a copy of your sales slip or similar proof-of purchase, and the dealer will repair the defective unit without charge for parts or labor.
B. The nearest Hammond Authorized Service Center together with a copy of your sales slip or similar proof-of-purchase, and the authorized service will repair the defective unit without charge for parts or labor.
The warranty does not cover damage or malfunction resulting from improper handling or abuse, accident, misuse, failure of electrical power, battery leakage, use on improper voltage or current, failure to follow normal procedures outlined in the User’s Manual, use with other products not manufactured or approved by Hammond, alteration, damage while in transit for repairs, repairs attempted by any unauthorized person or agency or any other reason not due to defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty is void if the serial number (if any) has been altered, defaced, or removed.
Any implied warranties arising out the sale of this hardware product, including but not limited to the implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to above one-year period. Liability is limited solely to the repair or replacement of the defective product in Hammond's sole discretion, and in no event shall include damages for loss of use or other incidental or consequential costs, expenses or damages incurred by the purchaser, including, without limitation, any data or information which may be lost or rendered inaccurate, even if Hammond has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Hammond shall have no obligation to enhance or update any product once manufactured.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long any implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. (Available in USA only.)
To receive the protection of the limited one-year warranty, you must return your registration card within 10 days after the date of purchase.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days