HK Audio LUCAS Nano 602 Compact Portable PA System
LUCAS NANO 602 is the perfect sound reinforcement solution for any musician, DJ or entertainer who wants to use their own external mixer. Of course any other devices like a DJ controller, keyboard or playback device can be connected as well. This 2.1 stereo system is optimized for fast deployment at events attended by up to 120 people. This lightweight, 16.3 kg/ 36 lbs system is easily carried in just one hand and ready for use in seconds flat.
- Active compact PA
- Optimized for use as a 2.1 stereo system
- Can be combined with a LUCAS NANO 600, 608i or another 602 as a Twin Stereo Setup (suitable for crowds of up to 200 people depending on conditions)
- Can also be used as an elegant, mono column system
- Active 10" subwoofer with Anti-Resonance Bracing for a powerful, precise low-end
- Two satellites each with 4.5" broadband woofer and 1" tweeter, featuring groundbreaking Multicell Transformer technology
- One stereo input (XLR, jack plugs) connects easily to any mixer, keyboard, DJ controller or playback device
- System power: 460 watts
- Frequency response 43 – 20.000Hz
- 130dB max. SPL
- Just 16.3kg / 36 lbs
- Satellites can be mounted inside the subwoofer for transport/storage
- High quality STEREO STAND ADD ON from K&M (available separately) for the 2.1 stereo system set up
- Height-adjustable S-CONNECT POLE LN: signal-carrying distance pole for cable-free satellite connection (available separately) and a cable-free setup as mono or Twin Stereo Setup
- Simple handling; assembles in seconds
- 1 x active subwoofer
- 2 x satellite loudspeakers
|Included from Manufacturer||Active Subwoofer
(2) Satellite Loudspeakers
|Audio Inputs||(2) XLR / 1/4" Combo Jack
(1) 1/8" Stereo
|Audio Outputs||(2) 1/4" Thru
(1) 1/4" Link In/Out
Speaker Out (to Satellite)
|System Power||460 Watts|
|Main EQ||Sub Level|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||Satellites: 4.5"
|Tweeter/Horn||1" soft dome|
|Pole Mount||3/8-Inch Threaded|
|Product Weight||36 lbs.|
HK Audio Limited Warranty
The distributor of HK Audio products (Music & Sales P.E. GmbH, Tritschlerstraße 3, 66606 St. Wendel, Germany), acting as a warrantor, extends a warranty covering defects in material or workmanship for a period of five years from the date of purchase in accordance with the warranty conditions stated and printed also on the registration card enclosed with the product.
Warranty coverage is provided by the HK Audio distributor in the country which the product was purchased. If you are not currently located in the country where the product was purchased and require local repair, please contact the local HK Audio distributor for servicing information. Please note, if you require warranty repair service, you must have your product serviced in the country where it was purchased, even if this requires you to pay shipping fees to and from that country. In this instance, please contact the HK Audio authorized service center in the country the product was purchased to make the necessary arrangements.
A legible copy of the item’s original itemized sales receipt from a HK Audio authorized dealer must be presented to the HK Audio authorized service center prior to the request for warranty repair. Documentation such as packing lists or credit card statements does not replace the original itemized sales receipt as valid proof of purchase or verification for warranty repairs.
The warranty covers free remedy in the unlikely event that defects in material or workmanship occur within five years from the date of purchase. HK Audio's service department stocks all spare parts required for repairs or will supply a replacement product if the unit is not repairable. Unfortunately, HK Audio cannot cover your shipping costs. The warranty is nontransferable.
The warranty is void if the product has been damaged by improper or faulty handling, installation, transport, or service, failure to comply with the operating manual's instructions, misuse, extraneous cause, or as the result of a repair or modification not carried out by the authorized dealer, or due to use or natural wear and tear. It is also void if the serial number of the product has been removed, defaced, or in any other way rendered illegible, or if non-original replacements parts have been installed.
HK Audio guarantees the free remedy described above to the customer who purchases a new product of our company from an authorized HK Audio dealer and registers it within 30 days by using the enclosed warranty registration card.
Do not attempt to repair the device because this voids the warranty. Contact without exception the dealer from whom you purchased the device first, ensuring you provide your proof of purchase with the warranty certificate. If you are unable to contact this dealer, the reseller in the country in which you purchased the device will help you.