The Contemporary Keyboardist- Revised
This comprehensive, 562-page method, called Solid, readable and relevant by Keyboard magazine and the major work for today's pianists by International Musician, is divided into four sections. The first, A Philosophy of Music, deals with communication, cause-effect principles and practice disciplines. The second section, Mechanics, covers all the basics of keyboard music and playing (notation, harmony, improv, sight reading, etc.), as well as their applications. The third section, The Business Scene, contains guidelines and industry advice for contemporary keyboardists. Section four, Interviews, provides insights into the artistry and technique of famous players such as Herbie Hancock, Henry Mancini, Edgar Winter, Keith Emerson, Paul Shaffer and many more. Includes an index.
Author: John Novello
576 pages Inventory # HL 00842012
|Included from Manufacturer|
Sheet music and books may be returned if:
- The item is defective
- There was a shipping error
No cash refunds. We will gladly replace any defective item. Please note that return requests must be made within 20 days of the invoice date.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days