Vol. 3 - The Blues
For use with all Bb, Eb, and C instruments, the JAZZ PLAY ALONG SERIES is the ultimate learning tool for all jazz musicians. With musician-friendly lead sheets, melody cues, and other split-track choices on the included CD, this first-of-its-kind package makes learning to play jazz easier than ever before. FOR STUDY, each tune includes a split track with:
- Melody cue with proper style and inflection
- Professional rhythm tracks
- Choruses for soloing
- Removable bass part
- Removable piano part
FOR PERFORMANCE, each tune also has:
- An additional full stereo accompaniment track (no melody)
- Additional choruses for soloing
- Billie's Bounce (Bill's Bounce)
- Birk's Works
- Blues for Alice
- Blues in the Closet
- C-Jam Blues
- Freddie Freeloader
- Mr. P.C.
- Now's the Time
- Tenor Madness
- Things Ain't What They Used to Be
44 pages - Book & CD Package Inventory # HL 00841646
|Included from Manufacturer|
Sheet music and books may be returned if:
- The item is defective
- There was a shipping error
No cash refunds. We will gladly replace any defective item. Please note that return requests must be made within 20 days of the invoice date.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days