Hosa MCH-110 Microphone Cable Hosa XLR3F to 1/4" TS - 10'
Hosa Microphone Cables are designed to provide years of dependable service. High-quality components and world-class manufacturing combine to deliver products of exceptional value.
- XLR connectors with internal strain relief for rugged reliability
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- Hi-density OFC braided shield for superior EMI and RFI rejection
- Conductors: 22 AWG x 2 OFC
- Connectors: Hosa XLR3F to 1/4 in TS
- Length: 10'Sheild: 88% OFC Braid
|Included from Manufacturer|
Hosa Technology Limited Warranty
All Hosa cables and adaptors purchased in the USA are warranted by Hosa Technology, Inc. to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
All other Hosa products, including but not limited to headphones, hard-wired stage boxes, patch bays, footswitches, equipment racks, microphone stands, console lamps, and electronic components, are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of purchase.
In the event of such defects, Hosa will repair or, at our option, replace the warranted product if delivered to Hosa, prepaid, together with the sales receipt or other dated proof of purchase. This warranty excludes defects due to normal wear, abuse, shipping damage, or failure to use the product in accordance with the instructions.
Hosa Technology, Inc. shall not be liable for damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, interrupted operation or commercial loss, or any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise. This warrant gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days