Ibanez AE245JR Acoustic Guitar - Natural
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
Born from a long lineage of stringed instruments, the acoustic guitar is steeped in tradition. But music continues to evolve, and musicians demand inspiring new tools with which to carve out their own signature sound. Fueled by this, we developed Ibanez AE, our new flagship series of acoustic-electric guitars, designed specifically for the acoustic performer.
The AE body shape features contemporary design elements to achieve high playability and create a well-balanced sound that adheres to the concept of the AE series. The combination of the specially designed Scalloped X Bracing and Tone Projection Back Bracing produces a versatile sound character. A rich sustain is provided, which works for both finger and plectrum playing. The all-Mahogany body of the AE245JR generates a woody, warm tone with a soft response when finger picking and provides punchy high-mids with a clear projection when strumming. The fretboard inlay has a delicate but dynamic design. The wooden inlays give a sophisticated feel to the guitar. The compact, onboard active preamp simply features a mute switch to eliminate unexpected parameter changes during performances. This helps reduce the guitar's size and weight, minimize body contact, and maximize the acoustic tone. The newly designed under-the-saddle pickup equalizes the volume of each string and delivers a well-balanced signal. The natural acoustic tone from this active circuit is remarkably stable and resists noise. It will support performances on stage, from solos to ensembles.
- AE Jr body
- 607mm/23.9" scale
- Solid Mahogany top
- Mahogany back & sides
- Scalloped X bracing / Tone Projection back bracing
- Mahogany neck
- Ovangkol fretboard
- Ovangkol bridge
- Abalone and Maple rosette
- Specially designed wooden fretboard inlay
- Chrome Open Gear tuners (18:1 gear ratio)
- Bone nut and saddle
- Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
- D'Addario EXP strings
- Ibanez T-bar undersaddle pickup
- Ibanez Custom Electronics
- 1/4" output jack
- Gig bag included
|Included from Manufacturer||Gig Bag, Hex wrench, Saddle, Bridge pin|
|Acoustic Body Style||Junior/Travel|
|Number of Strings||6-Strings|
|Number of Frets||20|
|Bridge Saddle Material||Bone|
|Electronics||Ibanez Custom Electronics|
|Tuner Built In||No|
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days