Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer Overdrive Pedal
Often imitated but never duplicated, our TS808 Tube screamer very well may have spawned more off-shoots and variations than any other pedal on the market. Now you can own the faithful reissue of this world-famous stomp box at a price that doesn't break the bank. The reissue includes the same JRC4558D IC chip and analog circuitry as the original, and features traditional overdrive, level, and tone controls.
- Drive, Tone and Level controls
- Required Current: [email protected]
- Power Supply: One 9 volt battery (006P) or external AC adapter (Use only DC 9V (Center-negative))
|Product Weight||1.2 lbs|
Ibanez Amplifier and Pedal Warranty
HOSHINO (U.S.A.), INC. ("Hoshino") warrant this Ibanez Amplification or Pedal Product ("Product"), except as set forth below, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a warranty period of five years from the date of original retail purchase; except for the speakers, for which the warranty period is one year from the date of original retail purchase.
This Limited Warranty extends to the original retail purchaser of the Product and, if they have a copy of the original sales receipt showing the date of purchase and the identity of the seller, to any consumer-owner of the Product during the applicable Warranty Period.
This Limited Warranty is valid only in the United States and its Territories.
This Limited Warranty is valid only on Products purchased from an authorized Ibanez dealer within the United States or its Territories.
WHAT HOSHINO WILL DO.
If the Product is found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the applicable Warranty Period. Hoshino will repair or replace defective parts without charge for the parts and labor to repair or replace the defective parts. Parts used for replacement are warranted only for the remainder of the applicable Warranty Period.
WHAT YOU MUST DO FOR LIMITED WARRANTY SERVICE.
Return the Product and a copy of the original sales receipt for the Product to the authorized Ibanez dealer who sold the Product.
If you are unable to return the Product to the authorized Ibanez dealer who sold the Product, return the Product and a copy of the original sales receipt to any authorized Ibanez dealer.
If you are unable to return the Product to an authorized Ibanez dealer, box the Product carefully, preferably in the original carton or in an approved shipping carton; and then ship the Product, freight and insurance prepaid, to Hoshino. Enclose a copy of the original sales receipt plus a letter of explanation of the problem.
When returning the Product for service to Hoshino the dealer or you must do the following:
(a) obtain a return authorization number from the Hoshino Customer Service Department; and
(b) write the return authorization number in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return shipping carton.
The return will be refused if there is no return authorization number on the outside of the return shipping carton.
The owner of the Product must prepay all freight and insurance charges when returning the Product.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any of the following:
(1) Any Product that was rented or leased before or after the original retail purchase of the Product;
(2) Any Ibanez ten-watt amplifiers;
(3) Any Product that Hoshino shipped before February 1, 2000;
(4) Any damage or defect in the Product due to accident, modification, tampering, negligence, misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, normal wear, extremes of temperature or humidity, or abnormal strain;
(5) Any Product that was repaired or serviced by anyone other than a service facility authorized by Hoshino;
(6) Any damage to the Product in shipping;
(7) The plating on the metal parts of the Product;
(8) Any Product whose serial number or model number has been altered, tampered with, removed or defaced;
(9) Any tonal characteristics (tone is a subjective matter and is not warranted); or
(10) Any Product purchased from other than an authorized Ibanez dealer.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS.
HOSHINO DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES. All IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. HOSHINO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, ANY INCONVENIENCE, ANY OTHER LOSS, ANY LOST PROFITS, OR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, OR THE BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, OR THE USE,
PERFORMANCE OR MAINTENANCE OF THIS PRODUCT.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so these limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any representation or warranty made by any person, including any Ibanez dealer or any employee of Hoshino, beyond the provisions of this Limited Warranty.
Please return your completed Ibanez warranty card within 10 days of purchase to ensure proper owner registration of your Ibanez product.
Save your original sales receipt. Hoshino will not perform any limited warranty service without a copy of the original sales receipt.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days