JBL EON715 Wheeled Tote Bag
Wheeled Speaker Tote Bag Designed for JBL EON 715 Powered 15-Inch Loudspeaker
- Wheeled Speaker Tote Bag Designed for JBL EON 715 Powered 15-Inch Loudspeaker
- Tough, Water-Resistant 600D Black Polyester Exterior Fabric
- Soft, 420D Polyester Interior Fabric with 5mm Foam Padding
- Large Exterior Storage Pocket for Cables & Accessories
- Heavy-Duty Dual Zipper System Opens Entire Top of Bag for Easy Loading & Unloading
- Telescoping Pull Handle & Smooth Inline Skate Wheels for Easy Transport
- Secure-Wrap Reinforced Dual Handles for Comfortable Carry
- Exterior Dimensions: 32” (L) x 20” (W) x 16.5” (H), Net Weight: 5 lbs.
- Interior Dimensions: 31” (L) x 19” (W) x 15” (H)
|Case Primary Application||Wireless System|
JBL BAGS WARRANTY
JBL Bags is dedicated to producing the highest quality cases, covers, bags and accessories. We back up that commitment with a 1 year Warranty on any manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. This warranty applies to the original owner and requires proof of purchase. Our warranty entitles the original owner repair or replacement of the product, or replacement with a comparable product of similar value and condition at our discretion. This warranty is limited to JBL Bags products only and excludes loss of personal property, loss of use, accidental damage, misuse, or normal wear and tear.
Damage not Covered – The JBL Bags warranty coverage is limited to manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse, neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage.
Moving Parts – The JBL Bags warranty covers moving parts that are subject to regular wear and tear, including but not limited to zippers, retractable handles, and wheels, for one year from the point of purchase. After one year we will continue to offer field replaceable parts at no charge for the lifetime of the product. However, replacement will not be available after one year and repair services will be at a charge.
Airline/Shipping Damage – The JBL Bags warranty does not cover damage caused by airline or freight company mishandling. Should the airlines or another carrier damage your product, a claim should immediately be filed with the carrier. Most carriers offer insurance against loss or damage. We are happy to assist you file your claim by providing cost information on parts, repair, and replacement.
Discontinued Items – JBL Bags warranty supports parts and replacement of discontinued products for one year from the point that the product is no longer commercially available from JBL Bags or from one year from the original purchase, which ever date is later. After one year the product is out of its life cycle and no longer warrantied, however if we still have the part or a substitute part we are always happy to accommodate our customers with a part replacement. Please contact us to find out about availability on a per case basis.
Voiding Your Warranty
- The JBL Bags warranty will be considered void if:
- Any improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repairs are performed by a Non-JBL Bags-Approved service center.
- Any JBL Bags products are used in a rental capacity.
Outside the USA – Please contact us to receive information on your local distributor.
Procedure for Warranty Claim Resolution – Warranty Claimants will be required to provide a copy of their original receipt as proof of purchase along with photos of the defect. Defective items will be returned to the nearest JBL Bags Service Center. All inbound shipping will be the customer’s responsibility including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes. Upon receipt, your product will be inspected by one of our JBL Bags Service Technicians. The Service Technician will determine whether or not the problem is covered by JBL Bags’ warranty. Assuming the warranty applies, the customer will be notified as to whether the JBL Bags Product will be repaired or replaced. Replacement product will be of equal, or better condition compared to the customer’ product. Any such repair or replacement will be at JBL Bags’ sole expense, including any costs required to return the repaired or replacement product. If the Product must be replaced and the product is no longer available (within one year of its discontinuation) JBL Bags will substitute the defective item for a comparable JBL Bags product. If it is deemed that the warranty does not apply due to the exclusions listed above, the customer will be contacted by JBL Bags to determine an appropriate resolution. This warranty is subject to change and can be modified at JBL Bags / Gator Cases Inc. discretion.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days