JBL JRX215 15" Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
$25 Instant Rebate - Price Shown Reflects Discount
The JRX215 is a portable, fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for applications in live music, music playback, and reinforcement of speech. With the smooth, natural sounding mid-range of the system, the JRX215 does a great job projecting live vocals, solos and speech. The extended lows and great top-end make it at home for music playback in DJ applications or anywhere live sound reinforcement is needed. Features include the dual-angle, 36 mm pole-mount socket as well as Neutrik Speakon and ¼" input connectors.
- JBL 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in ) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in ) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage.
|Mfg. Included Accessories|
|Enclosure Material||19 mm (.75 in) MDF|
|Tweeter/Horn||1" Compression Driver|
|Frequency Range||41 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Frequency Response||59 Hz - 13 kHz|
|Power||250 W / 1000W|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Sensitivity||99 dB SPL (1w/1m)|
|Connectors||Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in
TS phone jack (x1); parallel
|Product Weight||60.5 lbs (27.4 kg)|
|Unique Features||SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance|
The Warranty Card provided with your JBL product contains the full terms and conditions of your warranty.
Unless a different warranty period is stated in the Warranty Card provided with your JBL product, JBL warrants for a period of 1 year (5 years for any non-powered speakers) from the date of retail purchase by the original end-use purchaser, that this product, when delivered to you in new condition, in original packaging, from a JBL authorized reseller and used in normal conditions, is free from any defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship.
Refer to the Warranty Card provided with your JBL product for specific details including what is not covered along with other terms and conditions.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.