JBL JRX218S 18" Compact Subwoofer
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Enclosure Material||19 mm (.75 in) MDF|
|Frequency Range||34 Hz - 250 Hz|
|Frequency Response||53 Hz - 250 Hz|
|Power||350 W / 1400 W|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Sensitivity||98 dB SPL|
|Connectors||Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x2); parallel|
|Product Weight||71 lbs (32.2 kg)|
The Warranty Card provided with your JBL product contains the full terms and conditions of your warranty.
Unless a different warranty period is stated in the Warranty Card provided with your JBL product, JBL warrants for a period of 1 year (5 years for any non-powered speakers) from the date of retail purchase by the original end-use purchaser, that this product, when delivered to you in new condition, in original packaging, from a JBL authorized reseller and used in normal conditions, is free from any defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship.
Refer to the Warranty Card provided with your JBL product for specific details including what is not covered along with other terms and conditions.