JBL JRX225 15" Dual 15" Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
The JRX225 is a portable, dual fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for applications in live music performance and music playback.
- Dual JBL low frequency drivers with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more crosssectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
- A "Quasi 3-Way" design offers the extra bass for which a dual fifteen system is designed, but without sacrificing performance in the critical mid-range. The upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid-range phase cancellation greatly improves midrange sound quality and coverage.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Enclosure Material||19 mm (.75 in) MDF|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||15" x 2|
|Tweeter/Horn||1" Compression Driver|
|Frequency Range||42 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Frequency Response||62 Hz - 13 kHz|
|Power||500 W / 2000 W|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Sensitivity||100 dB SPL (1w/1m)|
|Connectors||Parallel Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1)
Parallel .25 in TS phone jack (x1)
|Product Weight||94 lbs (42.6 kg)|
|Unique Features||SonicGuard protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance|
The Warranty Card provided with your JBL product contains the full terms and conditions of your warranty.
Unless a different warranty period is stated in the Warranty Card provided with your JBL product, JBL warrants for a period of 1 year (5 years for any non-powered speakers) from the date of retail purchase by the original end-use purchaser, that this product, when delivered to you in new condition, in original packaging, from a JBL authorized reseller and used in normal conditions, is free from any defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship.
Refer to the Warranty Card provided with your JBL product for specific details including what is not covered along with other terms and conditions.