JBL PRX918XLF 18" Powered Subwoofer STAGE RIG
We'll contact you with the latest ETA
This Kraft Music Bundle Includes
The PRX918XLF subwoofer, part of the JBL PRX900 Series powered loudspeakers and subwoofers, takes professional portable PA performance to a new level with advanced acoustics, comprehensive DSP, unrivaled power performance and durability and complete BLE control via the JBL Pro Connect app.
Speaker Slipcover Designed for JBL PRX 918XLF Powered 18-Inch Subwoofer
Caster Board Kit Designed for JBL PRX 918XLF Powered 18-Inch Subwoofer
This cable is designed to extend a power cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug to line power. It is ideal for use with computer equipment and pro audio gear.
More and more pole mount subwoofers are hitting the market with M20 threaded pole mounts instead of the older 1 3/8" socket design. The advantage is obvious: no tilt and wobble! The SS7746 is designed for this new breed of subwoofers. Its all-steel shafts telescope from 30"-54", held tight with a friction locking knob backed up by a captive steel security pin.
Quality sound and construction that you can rely on! These cables have the strength and durability to withstand regular use. A great choice for any audio application.
Professional Powered 18-inch SubwooferThe PRX918XLF subwoofer, part of the JBL PRX900 Series powered loudspeakers and subwoofers, takes professional portable PA performance to a new level with advanced acoustics, comprehensive DSP, unrivaled power performance and durability and complete BLE control via the JBL Pro Connect app. The PRX900 Series is a versatile solution for DJs and bands, music venues, rental houses, corporate A/V providers, or anyone who needs durable professional systems that deliver powerful, room-filling sound in any portable or installed scenario.
This 18-inch powered subwoofer is built from the ground up to leverage JBL’s most advanced acoustic innovations. A next-generation driver—powered by an ultra-efficient Class D amplifier—delivers clear, defined bass with smooth low-frequency extension at maximum volume.
The PRX918XLF’s class-leading DSP package, accessible via onboard LCD or the JBL Pro Connect app, includes 6-band parametric EQ for system tuning and nuanced tonal control, plus a lowpass filter and 20ms delay.
The JBL Pro Connect app provides complete hardware and DSP control of up to 10 speakers; integrate with JBL EON ONE MK2, PRX ONE and EON700 systems, and access app-only functions including speaker snapshots and grouping.
The PRX918XLF is designed to withstand the rigors of the road, and is enclosed in an 18mm birch cabinet with optimized bracing for smooth low-frequency response and improved durability. Like with every JBL product, everything is reinforced by industry-leading test and validation protocols and backed by a seven-year warranty.
- Transducer: 918SG 18” ferrite magnet woofer
- FEA flared port design reduces air noise and distortion
- Lightweight, efficient Class D amplification
- Power: 2,000 watts peak/1,000 watts RMS
- 18mm birch cabinet features optimized bracing for smooth low-frequency response
- Frequency response: 30 Hz–110 Hz @2pi (-10 dB); 35 Hz–92 kHz @2pi (-3 dB)
- Max SPL: 134 dB
- Color LCD screen provides access to comprehensive DSP suite
- DriveRack Technology includes 180ms of speaker delay in 100-microsecond intervals for precise time-aligned systems
- JBL Pro Connect app allows full system control of up to 10 speakers and line integration with JBL EON ONE MK2, PRX ONE and EON700 systems
- Optimized presets for pairing with full-range speakers
- I/Os: 2 XLR balanced Combo jacks, 2 XLR pass-through outs
- Two side handles
- Mount: M20 pole cup
- Cabinet features optimized bracing for smooth low-frequency response
- Quiet fanless operation
- Ultra-low system latency: <1ms
- Weight: 89.7 lbs
- Dimensions: 27.3 in x 23.3 in x 25.7 in
- Backed by industry-leading seven-year warranty
|Enclosure Material||18mm birch cabinet|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||18” ferrite magnet woofer|
|Frequency Range||30 Hz–110 Hz @2pi (-10 dB); 35 Hz–92 kHz @2pi (-3 dB)|
|Power||2000W peak / 1000W RMS|
|Connectors||(2) XLR balanced combo jack inputs
(2) XLR pass-through outputs
|Product Weight||89.7 lbs|
The Warranty Card provided with your JBL product contains the full terms and conditions of your warranty.
Unless a different warranty period is stated in the Warranty Card provided with your JBL product, JBL warrants for a period of 1 year (5 years for any non-powered speakers) from the date of retail purchase by the original end-use purchaser, that this product, when delivered to you in new condition, in original packaging, from a JBL authorized reseller and used in normal conditions, is free from any defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship.
Refer to the Warranty Card provided with your JBL product for specific details including what is not covered along with other terms and conditions.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days