What's included in this bundle:
Continuing the proven analog drum desktop modules, JoMoX has expanded into the 19” euro rack market while keeping the tradition of our storeable analog sound production.
A 12" green patch cord, 3.5mm / 1/8" mono for Eurorack modular synthesizers.
A 12" red patch cord, 3.5mm / 1/8" mono for Eurorack modular synthesizers.
A 12" yellow patch cord, 3.5mm / 1/8" mono for Eurorack modular synthesizers.
A 12" blue patch cord, 3.5mm / 1/8" mono for Eurorack modular synthesizers.
JoMoX ModBase 09 continues the success of their proven analog desktop drum module in eurorack format.
In order to make this module appealing for both live drummers and modular enthusiasts, both CV/gate control and trigger inputs for drum pads are available.
For regular modular use, analog routable CV inputs and an analog output are accessible via 3.5mm jacks. The gate can be configured as 0-5V, 0-15V, inverse or S-trigger.
Everything is storeable and can be recalled via an encoder from 100 presets. But for the analog feel of modular, eight potentiometers give you the fine and precise editing of the most important parameters without stepping through menus.
E-drummers can create complete E-drum setups using an internal JoMoX analog connection bus with a fast digital link that can do a submix and an effects send mix from each module hooked up to the bus.
Over this system bus you won't need to use the audio outputs but instead you have a programmable bus system that can link to future master, sequencer and mixing or effects modules, which can then take control over the individual modules.
This makes the whole modular setup storable and recallable from a central module like a drum machine.
Also, to link ModBase 09 to other JoMoX products, they all have a MIDI interface on the rear that can be wired within a rack case and cascaded from one module to another.
The menu selection is paged by two-color LEDs for both sides of the menu.
- Module controls and parameters
- Tune knob: varies the pitch envelope of the VCO
- Pitch knob: basses as low as 10Hz reach up to 175Hz
- Decay knob: set decay time up to 2 seconds
- Harmonics knob: enriches harmonics of the VCO for the hardest kick drums on the planet
- Pulse knob: changes the pulse portion of the attack - gate time affects this parameter, too
- Noise knob: changes the noise portion of the attack - gate time affects this parameter, too
- Attack knob: sets mix level between Pulse and Attack
- EQ knob: filters the bass drum with a low pass filter for soft and 808-ish kick drums
- Gate T: varies gate time from 0.1ms to 16ms
- Compr: compression of decay envelope for slim and clicky kicks and all the depth that is needed
- MetNze: metalized noise, a complex digital multitone pattern of 499 different combinations feeds the attack noise
- LFO: ModBase 09 has an LFO that works on the pitch of the bass drum. The LFO speed can be edited in BPM or being synchronized via MIDI clock. As on other JoMoX products, the LFO can be synced by a note and can have a one-shot LFO function that serves as an additional envelope. Available waveforms are: saw up, saw down, sine+/-, triangle+/- and rectangle+/- and portions of same.ï»¿ï»¿ï»¿ï»¿ï»¿
- Patch points
- CV1-CV4 inputs: route external 0-5V CV signals to any of the above parameters including LFOs
- LIN. FM input: true analog dedicated CV FM modulation input for the bass drum VCO, only works linearly and does not offer musical semitones across the CV scale
- GATE input: input for gate triggering
- TRIG input: input for drum pad trigger signals
- OUT output: main audio output
- Physical specifications
- Size: 20hp
- Module depth: 63mm
- Power usage: 140mA @ +12V, 80mA @ -12V
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Module Power Usage||120-140 mA @ +12V
80 mA @ -12V
Drum pad triggerable
JoMoX Limited Warranty
JoMoX products are covered under warranty for two (2) years.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.