JoMoX T-Rackonizer Filter Matrix Eurorack Module
JoMoX T-Rackonizer is the eurorack successor to JoMoX's successful T-Resonator desktop effects module. The module contains two 'Moog-like' analog transistor ladder filters and a digital delay. Not only can these two filters be controlled by cutoff and resonance parameters, they can be feedbacked negatively or positively into themselves or across the partner filter via the mix knobs. They can also be feedbacked across a digital delay/reverb chip woven into the signal path.
The delay feedback and filter cutoff parameters can be controlled via CV patch points. Once you insert a patch cable into the CV jacks, the corresponding internal control knob (e.g., Cutoff) acts as an attenuator to the external CV value. Without CV input, the control knobs work across the internal range.
The filters are discrete circuits and form a 24dB pole lowpass filter transistor cascade. You can select from eight different algorithms — each with different delays, wave guides or structures and different feedbacks — and even modulate them with an LFO.
Delays reach from less than a millisecond to one second; range and structure depends on the algorithm. These capabilities let you create evolving analog tape echoes, 'Klingon parties' using extremely feedbacked wave guide algorithms and much more. The analog feedback gives everything an organic sound. Screaming analog feedbacks can even delay themselves, thereby forming new sound patterns.
The sine LFO gets retriggered by the audio signal and can optionally be shaped with the audio envelope. In center position the amount is 0; to the left it's envelope-shaped LFO; to the right it's just LFO without the audio envelope.
Incredible bass gains or screaming scratch sounds are no problem. Positive feedbacks create distorting bass enhancements or low feedback tones without applying a signal. The mix pots are zeroed in center position; any other angle will couple or feedback negatively or positively.
The CV patch points have a range from 0 to 5 volts. At maximum amount (with the corresponding control knob open fully clockwise), a voltage of 2.5 volts represents the center position of the control, useful with most external CV sequencers currently available.
The audio input has an adjustable gain and a Hi-Z input, allowing you to plug in a guitar directly. Any line level signal can be processed, be it mono or stereo.
- Successor to the successful JoMoX T-Resonator desktop effects module
- Transforms time-based events into an analog feedbacked filter network
- Contains two analog T-ladder Moog-like filters and a digital delay
- Filters can be feedbacked negatively or positively to themselves or even across the partner filter via the mix knobs
- Filters can be feedbacked across a digital delay/reverb chip that is woven into the signal path
- Filters are made from discrete parts and form a 24 dB pole lowpass filter transistor cascade
- Select from eight different algorithms — each with different delays, wave guides or structures and different feedbacks — and modulate them with an LFO
- Feedback and cutoff controls can be CV-controlled
- Input has an adjustable gain and a Hi-Z input to plug in a guitar directly
- Physical specifications
- Size: 26hp
- Module depth: 23mm
- Power usage: 130mA @ +12V, 70mA @ -12V
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Module Power Usage||130 mA @ +12V
70 mA @ -12V
JoMoX Limited Warranty
JoMoX products are covered under warranty for two (2) years.