Kala KA-CEMB Concert Ukulele - Transparent Blue Satin
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
Traditional mahogany cut in such a way as to highlight unique grain patterns that are sometimes curly or flamed, streaked or spotted. The Exotic Mahogany Ukulele includes top, back and sides in exotic mahogany wood that are defined by a satin finish. This concert model also offers black binding on top and back, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, silver nickel frets, die cast tuners, and the black Kala logo.
- Concert scale
- Figured mahogany body
- Black binding
- Fret position markers on neck and top of fingerboard
- Silver nickel frets
- Rosewood or walnut fingerboard and bridge
- Mahogany neck
- Satin finish
- Chrome Die-Cast tuners with black buttons
- Premium Aquila Nylgut strings
- GraphTech NuBone XB nut and saddle
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Acoustic Body Style||Ukulele|
|Number of Strings||4-Strings|
|Number of Frets||18|
|Bridge Saddle Material||Graph Tech NuBone|
|Scale Length||14 7/8"|
|Nut Width||1 3/8"|
|Nut Material||Graph Tech NuBone|
|Finish||Transparent Blue Satin|
Kala Warranty Terms and Conditions
Kala Brand Music Co. warrants solely to the original purchaser that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials and shall function for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. American made models are warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase.
Kala Brand Music Co. reserves the right to determine upon inspection if the warranty claim is valid or not. This warranty is valid to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days