Kala KA-JTE Acoustic-Electric Tenor Archtop Ukulele - Sunburst
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
Kala's Signature tenor ukulele has a beautiful archtop/archback design with classic F-holes. Fitted with a spruce top and mahogany back and sides, this instrument resonates with a warm, mellow sound. An active EQ provides amplification. The uke is trimmed with white pearloid binding around the body and fretboard. A stylish mother of pearl palm tree inlay decorates the fingerboard.
- Tenor scale
- Spruce top and mahogany back and sides
- 2 tone satin finish
- White pearloid binding
- Silver-nickel frets
- Fret position markers on top side of fingerboard
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Mahogany neck
- Abalone palm tree inlay at 12th fret
- Classic F-holes
- Lightweight shadow active NANO-FLEX EQ system
- Chrome die-cast sealed geared tuners
- Premium Aquilla Nylgut strings
- GraphTech NuBone XB nut and saddle
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Acoustic Body Style||Ukulele|
|Number of Strings||4-Strings|
|Number of Frets||18|
|Bridge Saddle Material||Graph Tech NuBone|
|Electronics||Lightweight Shadow active NANO-FLEX EQ System|
|Tuner Built In||No|
|Nut Width||1 3/8"|
|Nut Material||Graph Tech NuBone|
Kala Warranty Terms and Conditions
Kala Brand Music Co. warrants solely to the original purchaser that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials and shall function for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. American made models are warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase.
Kala Brand Music Co. reserves the right to determine upon inspection if the warranty claim is valid or not. This warranty is valid to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days