Kala KA-S Soprano Ukulele - Satin UKE PAK
This Kraft Music Bundle Includes
Kala KA-S Soprano Ukulele - Satin
Kala mahogany series soprano ukulele in satin finish.
Stagg Soprano Ukulele Gig Bag
Keep your ukulele protected with this durable gig bag. This case is lightly padded and fits most soprano ukulele models.
This soprano Satin Mahogany Series ukulele offers a full-bodied tone with plenty of "Sweet Highs" and "Mellow Lows" that combine for a full rich sound. Traditional white binding on the top and the back accent the rich satin mahogany finish, while chrome die-cast tuners assure your instrument will keep in tune.
- Soprano scale
- Mahogany body
- Traditional white binding
- Fret position marks at 5th,7th and 10th frets on neck and top of fingerboard
- 12 Silver nickel frets
- Rosewood or walnut fingerboard and bridge
- Mahogany neck
- Satin finish
- Geared tuners
- Premium Aquila Nylgut strings
- GraphTech NuBone XB nut and saddle
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Acoustic Body Style||Ukulele|
|Number of Strings||4-Strings|
|Number of Frets||12|
|Bridge Saddle Material||Graph Tech NuBone|
|Nut Material||Graph Tech NuBone|
Kala Warranty Terms and Conditions
Kala Brand Music Co. warrants solely to the original purchaser that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials and shall function for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. American made models are warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase.
Kala Brand Music Co. reserves the right to determine upon inspection if the warranty claim is valid or not. This warranty is valid to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days