Kala KA-SCAC-C Solid Cedar Top Acacia Concert Ukulele
- PRICE DROP!A great time to buy with a new low price.
Kala Solid Cedar Top Acacia Concert Ukulele's solid cedar top with acacia back and sides in a shiny, gloss finish trimmed out in rosewood binding is a sleek combination. Kala added an abalone rosette, rosewood fingerboard and bridge and GraphTech Ratio Black tuners.
Cedar has a soft, lush tone that lends well to fingerstyle playing. It has a natural, loud projection and is often recommended as a great choice for playing on stage.
- Solid cedar top
- Acacia back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Abalone rosette
- Concert size
- High gloss finish
- Standard headstock
- Graph Tech NuBone nut and saddle
- Aquila Super Nyglut strings
- 18 frets
- 14.8125" scale length
- 23.9375" overall instrument length
- 11.0625" body length
- 2.75" body depth
|Included from Manufacturer||Aquila Super Nyglut strings|
|Acoustic Body Style||Ukulele|
|Number of Strings||4-Strings|
|Number of Frets||18|
|Bridge Saddle Material||Graph Tech NuBone|
|Tuner Built In||No|
|Nut Material||Graph Tech NuBone|
|Unique Features||Abalone rosette
GraphTech Ratio tuners
Kala Warranty Terms and Conditions
Kala Brand Music Co. warrants solely to the original purchaser that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials and shall function for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. American made models are warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase.
Kala Brand Music Co. reserves the right to determine upon inspection if the warranty claim is valid or not. This warranty is valid to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days