The Kala Gloss Mahogany Series Ukulele offer a full-bodied tone with plenty of "Sweet Highs" and "Mellow Lows" that combine for a full rich sound. This long neck soprano model features traditional white binding on the top and the back accent the rich mahogany finish, and chrome die-cast tuners to assure your instrument will keep in tune.
- Concert scale
- Mahogany top, back and sides
- White binding with black and white purfling
- Fret position markers on neck and top of fingerboard
- Silver nickel frets
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Mahogany neck
- Gloss finish
- Chrome die-cast sealed geared tuners with amber buttons
- Premium Aquila Nylgut strings
- GraphTech NuBone XB nut and saddle
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Acoustic Body Style||Ukulele|
|Number of Strings||4-Strings|
|Number of Frets||18|
|Bridge Saddle Material||Graph Tech NuBone|
|Nut Material||Graph Tech NuBone|
Kala Warranty Terms and Conditions
Kala Brand Music Co. warrants solely to the original purchaser that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials and shall function for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. American made models are warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase.
Kala Brand Music Co. reserves the right to determine upon inspection if the warranty claim is valid or not. This warranty is valid to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.