Kala KA-SSTUC Solid Spruce Concert Ukulele - Satin
The ultra-thin Travel line is built to go anywhere. The thinbody makes these light and portable—perfect for any adventure. The arched back is designed to deliver a huge sound.
- Long neck soprano
- Solid spruce top mahogany back and sides
- Black binding with black and white purfling
- Fret position markers on neck and top of fingerboard
- Silver nickel frets
- Laurel or walnut fingerboard and bridge
- Mahogany neck
- Satin finish
- Black die-cast sealed geared tuners
- Aquila Super Nylgut strings
- GraphTech NuBone nut and saddle
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Acoustic Body Style||Ukulele|
|Number of Strings||4-Strings|
|Number of Frets||18|
|Bridge Saddle Material||Graph Tech NuBone|
|Nut Material||Graph Tech NuBone|
Kala Warranty Terms and Conditions
Kala Brand Music Co. warrants solely to the original purchaser that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials and shall function for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. American made models are warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase.
Kala Brand Music Co. reserves the right to determine upon inspection if the warranty claim is valid or not. This warranty is valid to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.