Kala KA-STG Tenor Ukulele - Gloss UKE PAK
This Kraft Music Bundle Includes
Kala tenor ukulele with solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides in gloss finish.
A durable and affordable gig bag designed to hold and transport your uke! This lightweight bag was designed for easy mobility and can be carried using the padded carry handle or adjustable/removable backpack straps. It also features a 7mm foam-lined interior, 2 exterior accessory pockets, and a top bag hanger.
Fitted with a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides, this tenor uke projects a rich warm sound. Traditional white/black binding accent the satin finish and chrome die-cast tuners will keep your instrument in tune.
- Tenor scale
- Solid spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Gloss finish
- Black binding with black and white purfling
- Silver-nickel frets
- Fret position markers on neck and top of fingerboard
- Rosewood or walnut fingerboard and bridge
- Mahogany neck
- Chrome die-cast sealed teared tuners
- Aquila Super Nylgut strings
- GraphTech NuBone XB nut and saddle
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Acoustic Body Style||Ukulele|
|Number of Strings||4-Strings|
|Number of Frets||18|
|Bridge Saddle Material||Graph Tech NuBone|
|Nut Width||1 3/8"|
|Nut Material||Graph Tech NuBone|
Kala Warranty Terms and Conditions
Kala Brand Music Co. warrants solely to the original purchaser that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials and shall function for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. American made models are warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase.
Kala Brand Music Co. reserves the right to determine upon inspection if the warranty claim is valid or not. This warranty is valid to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days