Kala KA-TEAK-C Teak Concert Ukulele
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
Sleek and attractive, Kala Teak Concert Ukelele is a great affordable ukulele. Teak is a tropical hardwood that has a very soft brown color with tight, straight grain patterns and striping. It is known to be water resistant and durable, which makes it a great choice for any adventuring musician. The natural stain of the wood gives this instrument an organic and 'fresh-cut' feel, right at home in the outdoors.
- Teak top
- Teak back and sides
- Meranti neck
- Indonesian nandu fingerboard
- Concert size
- Satin finish
- Standard headstock
- Graph Tech Tusq nut and saddle
- Aquila Super Nyglut strings
- 18 frets
- 15" scale length
- 24" overall instrument length
- 11" body length
- 2.625" body depth
|Included from Manufacturer||Aquila Super Nyglut strings|
|Acoustic Body Style||Ukulele|
|Number of Strings||4-Strings|
|Number of Frets||18|
|Bridge Saddle Material||Graph Tech Tusq|
|Tuner Built In||No|
|Nut Material||Graph Tech Tusq|
|Unique Features||Chrome open gear tuners
Shark teeth rosette
Black strap buttons
Kala Warranty Terms and Conditions
Kala Brand Music Co. warrants solely to the original purchaser that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials and shall function for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. American made models are warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase.
Kala Brand Music Co. reserves the right to determine upon inspection if the warranty claim is valid or not. This warranty is valid to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days