Kala KA-ZCT-C Ziricote Concert Ukulele - Gloss Finish
- PRICE DROP!A great time to buy with a new low price.
This affordable yet high-end looking ukulele has an attractive color contrast with ziricote construction and center sapwood accent. Denser than rosewood, ziricote is a rare species of tree that is only found in a small portion of Central America, and greatly contributes to the bright crisp tone of this instrument.
- Concert scale
- Figured ziricote wood with blonde sapwood accent
- Black binding
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood or walnut fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge
- Die-cast closed gear tuners
- Black buttons
- Graphtech Nubone nut and saddle
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Acoustic Body Style||Ukulele|
|Number of Strings||4-Strings|
|Top||Ziricote with sapwood|
|Back||Ziricote with sapwood|
|Sides||Ziricote with sapwood|
|Number of Frets||18|
|Bridge Saddle Material||Graph Tech NuBone|
|Nut Material||Graph Tech NuBone|
|Unique Features||Graphtech Nubone Nut & Saddle|
Kala Warranty Terms and Conditions
Kala Brand Music Co. warrants solely to the original purchaser that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials and shall function for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. American made models are warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase.
Kala Brand Music Co. reserves the right to determine upon inspection if the warranty claim is valid or not. This warranty is valid to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days