Kala Salted Caramel Exotic Burl Tenor Ukulele
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
Kala Salted Caramel Exotic Burl Tenor Ukulele is made of cypress burl. 'Burl' is a word for the gnarled lumps and bumps that form on tree trunks or near tree roots under the bark. This creates beautiful, iridescent, free-flowing shapes in the wood pattern. This cypress burl ukulele has a wide range of caramel colors from dark to light swirling through it, hence 'salted caramel.'
- Burled cypress top
- Burled cypress back and sides
- Mahogany binding
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Tenor size
- Satin finish
- Standard headstock
- Graph Tech NuBone nut and saddle
- D'Addario Clear Nylon strings
- 18 frets
- 17" scale length
- 25.375" overall instrument length
- 11.635" body length
- 3.125" body depth
|Included from Manufacturer||D'Addario Clear Nylon strings|
|Number of Strings||4-Strings|
|Number of Frets||18|
|Bridge Saddle Material||Graph Tech NuBone|
|Tuner Built In||No|
|Nut Material||Graph Tech NuBone|
Kala Warranty Terms and Conditions
Kala Brand Music Co. warrants solely to the original purchaser that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials and shall function for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. American made models are warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase.
Kala Brand Music Co. reserves the right to determine upon inspection if the warranty claim is valid or not. This warranty is valid to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days