Kala WNDR-FS Wanderer U-Bass
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
The Wanderer is the most basic U-Bass model. The Wanderer is made of Mahogany and has been stripped down to the bare essentials to make it the most affordable U-Bass yet. The Wanderer maintains the booming sound of the U-Bass and the no frills approach gives it a clean look perfect for any situation. The Wanderer will help you find your way.
|Included from Manufacturer||Padded Gig Bag|
|Acoustic Body Style||U-Bass|
|String Material||Nylon Core / Metal Wound|
|Number of Strings||4-Strings|
|Number of Frets||16|
|Bridge Saddle Material||Composite|
|Electronics||UK-500B Piezo Pickup|
|Tuner Built In||No|
Kala Warranty Terms and Conditions
Kala Brand Music Co. warrants solely to the original purchaser that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials and shall function for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. American made models are warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase.
Kala Brand Music Co. reserves the right to determine upon inspection if the warranty claim is valid or not. This warranty is valid to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days