KAT Percussion HD400 Hi-Definition 2.1 Stereo Speaker System
KAT's new HD400 2.1 Hi-Definition Stereo PA Speaker System is the first amplification system of its kind. While it effectively delivers powerful PA functionality, the HD400 is optimized to reproduce the detail, punch and sonic range of the ever-expanding selection of digital instruments.
The HD400 represents a great live sound solution for electronic drums, keyboard synths, DJ controllers, guitar synths, as well as VST computer software. Your instruments will jump into the spotlight with new brilliance and energy during live performances without sonic compromises. The HD400's microphone input also gives vocals a resounding burst of vibrancy that places them front and center.
With its impressive 400 watts of power and incredibly well balanced sound reproduction, the HD400 is as comfortable on stage as it is in the home or studio. And at peak power the HD400 will pump out an astounding 790 watts of high performance power. The three-component system includes a 15-inch premium quality subwoofer that dishes out beautifully punchy low end. Its cabinet is designed with a low shelf port to efficiently disperse low frequency energy and eliminate the distortion that typically accompanies ultra-low-end samples like 808 kicks.
The HD400's two satellite components include a 6-inch premium quality mid-range speaker and a one-inch tweeter with a wide dispersion neodymium compression driver for a rich and accurately detailed high- end. The HD400 system includes a pair of robust height adjustable, tripod speaker stands to elevate the satellite speakers as needed.
No two playing environments are the same, so the HD400 includes powerful sound shaping front panel controls. High shelf and low notch filters allow you to tune and dial in your sound to optimize the acoustics of any room. The system input panel includes two sets of 1/4-inch stereo inputs, an XLR microphone input and an auxiliary stereo line input. For private practicing, there's a 1/4-inch headphone jack with independent volume control.
The HD400 also features full stereo signal processing DSP FX, including room and hall reverbs, chorus and delay. The integrated 3-band EQ allows fine-tuning to polish the overall sound.
- 400W active, three-channel 2.1 hi-definition stereo speaker system
- 15-inch premium, punchy subwoofer component with individual volume control
- Twin, two-way satellite speakers with built-in pole stand adapters
- Satellite speakers with 6-inch premium mid-range speakers and 1-inch neodymium compression driver tweeters
- XLR input for low-impedance microphones or equipment that has a Mic-level, balanced output.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) allows you to choose Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Chorus & Reverb or Delay & Reverb
- The DSP Level Controls allow adjustments for all three inputs. In addition, the DSP Master Level maintains an even balance over the individual preset effect levels.
- There is a 1/8-inch jack connecting an external audio source. The volume of the input is controlled by the Line In control. This input is post EQ, pre Hi Shelf and Low Notch. If using a mono TR cable, the two signals are summed together.
- High shelf filter tailor the high frequency response to tame harsh and unruly cymbals sounds and snare attack. Both high and low frequencies can be controlled.
- Because different rooms will reflect sound in ways that may bring out overpowering low end. The Low Notch Filter pinpoints low end frequencies (100 - 450Hz) that may need to be lowered or reduced depending on the environment.
- Integrated three-band EQ for precise sound shaping. The low band controls frequencies centered at 60 Hz with a +/- 12 dB sweep. The Mid controls frequencies centered at 800 Hz with a +/-12 dB sweep and the high controls frequencies centered at 10 kHz with a +/-12 dB sweep.
- The Sub Level Control adjusts the volume for the subwoofer and help dial in the desired amount of low end to accommodate the acoustic environment.
- 1/4-inch stereo headphone output jack powered by a dedicated headphone amp with volume control for private listening or practicing
- Main stereo outputs, direct mono/stereo line outs and a direct microphone line out on rear panel
- Direct line out volume control on the rear panel
- Subwoofer side handles for easy lifting and transporting
- Front panel LED power indicator
- Two high-quality, height-adjustable tripod speaker stands and two 18-foot speaker cables
|Mfg. Included Accessories||(2) Tripod Speaker Stands
(2) 18' Speaker Cables
|Audio Inputs||(2) 1/4” Balanced TRS pairs - L, R
(1) XLR - Mic
(1) 1/8" Stereo - Line In
|Audio Outputs||(3) XLR - Left, Right, Mic Thru
(1) 1/4" Stereo - Headphone
|System Power||400 Watts|
|Effects||DSP: Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Chorus & Reverb, Delay & Reverb|
|Main EQ||Low, Mid, Hi|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||Satellites: 6"
|Tweeter/Horn||1" neodymium compression driver|
|Product Weight||(Subwoofer) 53lbs
KAT Percussion 1-Year Limited Warranty
This Limited Warranty applies only to KAT Percussion products purchased in the United States.
Your KAT Percussion product purchased from an authorized KAT Percussion dealer in the U.S. will be free of any defects in materials and/or workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. This Limited Warranty shall apply only to the original purchaser.
Please register this product online at the KAT Percussion website or mail in the included KAT Percussion Product Registration form to establish the date and proof of purchase. Although registration is not a requirement for Limited Warranty service, please retain your sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase. This Limited Warranty is void without proof of purchase.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.