KAT Percussion KA2 Digital Drum Set Amplifier
Share your sound with KAT Digital Drum Amplifiers. The powerful 200W KA2 is all you need to kick some major volume. KAT Amps are tailored specifically for digital drums to achieve the most accurate acoustic response.
- Rich and powerful 200-watt e-drumming amplification
- Specially tuned for electronic drums
- 1"x 1" compression driver for crisp high-end
- 3-band EQ for precise sound shaping, plus presence "Attack" control
- Three 1/4" inputs for other instruments or sound sources
- Large carry handle for easy transport
- Multiple input/output options for adding your own music
- XLR Line Out with separate volume control for mixing or recording
- Durable construction that's built to last
- Output Power: 200W / 8 Ohms x 1
- Frequency Response: 20-20KHz
- EQ Centers:- Low: 60Hz- Mid: 800Hz- High: 10KHz
- Presence: Tailors the upper midrange to accentuate the snare drum and enhance presence on other instruments.
- Speakers: 12-inch Woofer, 1" x 1" Compression Driver
- Line In: Two (2) 1/4-inch jacks for drum set input
- Aux Line In: Independent volume-controlled 1/4-inch jack for any pre-EQ audio source
- External Line In: 1/8-inch stereo input line for external devices such as MP3 players
- Line Out: 1/8-inch stereo headphone jack and independent volume-controlled balanced jack for output to a recorder or live mixer.
|Included from Manufacturer|
KAT Percussion 1-Year Limited Warranty
This Limited Warranty applies only to KAT Percussion products purchased in the United States.
Your KAT Percussion product purchased from an authorized KAT Percussion dealer in the U.S. will be free of any defects in materials and/or workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. This Limited Warranty shall apply only to the original purchaser.
Please register this product online at the KAT Percussion website or mail in the included KAT Percussion Product Registration form to establish the date and proof of purchase. Although registration is not a requirement for Limited Warranty service, please retain your sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase. This Limited Warranty is void without proof of purchase.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.