KAT Percussion KT1 Digital Drum Set
The KT1 features over 150 sounds with 10 user-programmable drum set configurations that emulate a wide range of musical styles - from rock to reggae, jazz to electronic. KAT digital sounds and drum kit set-ups were all carefully created and engineered by professional drummers. This has resulted making a KAT Drum Set a more realistic and drummer-friendly experience than other kit in its price range. The KT1 comes with 40 play-along tracks that you can jam to and a metronome click-track with nine time signatures to help you lock in your groove. With the KT1 kit, you'll be playing in no time. Just turn on the module, choose your settings and start playing.
USB Control Module
- Over 150 studio-grade drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds
- All sounds are velocity sensitive for natural dynamic response
- Built-in General MIDI sound library
- 10 programmable drum sets
- Adjustable on/off reverb
- 40 play-along tracks
- Click-track with nine time signatures
- USB / MIDI output for use with computer software for recording and playback
- The 1/8-inch audio input jack allows you to connect a CD player, MP3 player, iPhone or iPad so you can play along with your favorite tunes
- Two (2) 1/4-inch output jacks conveniently plug into a PA system or console for studio recording or live performances
- 1/8-inch output jack for your headphones or in-ear monitors for private playing
- Specially designed rubber, trigger pads are 8-inches in diameter and respond with a familiar stick rebound that feels completely natural
- Includes a hi-hat, ride and a chokeable crash cymbal. The height and angle of the crash and ride are adjustable. The cymbal pads respond with a natural-feeling rebound
- The kick tower has an 8-inch pad and a specially-engineered support structure that ensures the stability and familiar feel of a real bass drum
- Includes "Silent Strike" bass drum pedal beater
- Pre-assembled drum rack with easy out of the box setup
- High quality non-slip rack with snare brace to secure snare positioning
- Pre-labeled wire harness for easy setup
- Velcro ties to keep cables neat and organized
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
***Please Note: The bass drum pedal beater comes by itself, and will easily attach to most standard kick pedals.
|Mfg. Included Accessories||KT1 USB Control Module
(1) 8" Single zone snare drum pad
(3) 8" Single zone tom pads
Shock absorption kick tower w/8" pad
Hi-hat trigger pedal
(1) 12" Ride cymbal
(1) 10" Chokeable crash cymbal
(1) 10" Hi-hat cymbal
|Number of Pads||8|
|Snare Pad Zones/Surface||8" Single zone pad|
|Tom Pad Zones/Surface||Tom1 - Tom3: 8" Single zone pad|
|Cymbal Zones||Crash1: 12" Single zone cymbal
Ride: 10" Single zone cymbal w/choke
Hi-hat: 10" Single zone cymbal
|Cymbal Choke Capability||Crash Only|
|Kick Pad Surface||Shock absorption kick tower w/8" pad|
|Hi Hat Stand Included||N/A|
|Kick Pedal Included||No|
|Snare Stand Included||N/A|
|Drum Kits||10 preset kits|
|Number of Songs/Patterns||40|
|Internal Storage Capacity||N/A|
|Audio Inputs||(1) 1/8" Aux In|
|Audio Outputs||(2) 1/4" - L/Mono, R
(1) 1/8" Headphone
|Connectivity||USB, MIDI (Out Only)|
|Unique Features||Includes "Silent Strike" bass drum beater that can be attached to most kick pedals|
KAT Percussion 1-Year Limited Warranty
This Limited Warranty applies only to KAT Percussion products purchased in the United States.
Your KAT Percussion product purchased from an authorized KAT Percussion dealer in the U.S. will be free of any defects in materials and/or workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. This Limited Warranty shall apply only to the original purchaser.
Please register this product online at the KAT Percussion website or mail in the included KAT Percussion Product Registration form to establish the date and proof of purchase. Although registration is not a requirement for Limited Warranty service, please retain your sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase. This Limited Warranty is void without proof of purchase.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.