KAT Percussion MalletKAT Express Percussion Controller
The MalletKAT Express - in a sleek, three octave lightweight textured frame - is the world's most powerful MIDI percussion mallet controller using true FSR sensing technology. The MalletKAT Express offers a standard lightweight 2-octave design which can be expanded to 3 or 4 octaves. It incorporates the same FSR technology as all of the KAT instruments, delivering superb feel and accurate, articulate triggering.
- Includes a Ketron SD1000 sound module with 127 Factory Setups and 127 programmable User Setups
- Clambuster pads between each of the "black" keys, eliminating any unwanted clams and smacking noises that may result from missing the keys.
- Two Independent MIDI Outs allows MIDI routing to synths and computer separately
- Standard 5-pin MIDI cable - for direct connection to your external synth or audio card
- Sustain pedal included
- PitPads - a sturdy, protective surface to prolong the life of your pads
|Included from Manufacturer||Ketron SD1000 Module
Stereo Audio Cable
|Control Connections||1/4" Sustain Footswitch 1
1/4" Sustain Footswitch 2
1/4" Edit Footswitch
Foot Control 1
Foot Control 2
|Product Weight||9 lbs.|
KAT Percussion 1-Year Limited Warranty
This Limited Warranty applies only to KAT Percussion products purchased in the United States.
Your KAT Percussion product purchased from an authorized KAT Percussion dealer in the U.S. will be free of any defects in materials and/or workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. This Limited Warranty shall apply only to the original purchaser.
Please register this product online at the KAT Percussion website or mail in the included KAT Percussion Product Registration form to establish the date and proof of purchase. Although registration is not a requirement for Limited Warranty service, please retain your sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase. This Limited Warranty is void without proof of purchase.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.