Keith McMillen Instruments Batt-O-Meter Battery Tester
The world's first battery tester for musicians reads the hours of life remaining in the battery without removing the battery. Plug the gold-plated power probe into the 1/4" input on most instruments and effects pedals to test the life remaining in a hard-to-reach battery.
Stop wasting time and money—don't guess when to change batteries! You'll be certain with the Batt-O-Meter.
- Fast, accurate, and easy to use, the Batt-O-Meter:
- Saves you from risk and stress before a performance
- Saves you money by extending the life of each battery
- Saves you time by checking battery life BEFORE you take things apart
- Save the environment by reducing the number of discarded batteries
- Looks inside your instruments and 9 volt devices to measure voltage and remaining hours of use
- Quickly and accurately measure:
- How many volts a battery is delivering
- Hours left before the device runs out of power
- The remaining life in any 1.5-volt or 9-volt battery
- Plug the gold-plated power probe into the 1/4" input on most instruments and effects pedals to test the life remaining in a hard-to-reach battery.
- Test more battery types with increased precision: convenient slide switch differentiates between alkaline, rechargeable, and carbon zinc batteries.
- The convenient right angle 1/4" jack enables you to check a hard-to-reach battery still inside of equipment.
- Just plug the Batt-O-Meter battery tester into virtually any battery-operated device with a 1/4" jack input and find out IF and WHEN to change its battery.
|Manufacturer||Keith McMillen Instruments|
|Included from Manufacturer|
Keith McMillen Instruments Limited Warranty
Keith McMillen Instruments (KMI) offers a 12-month warranty from date of purchase on all products against manufacturing defects. KMI requires that all products for warranty replacement be returned to KMI for evaluation.
To verify your warranty you must provide KMI with a copy of your receipt in your communication with their Technical Support Team. Once your return has been authorized KMI will supply you with an RMA number.
Once returned KMI will evaluate the product and, if deemed to have a manufacturing defect, will replace it free of charge.
However, if the product passes evaluations KMI will communicate with you further so they may attempt to uncover the issue you have experienced.
In the event your product is in fact not defective, you will be subject to pay for its return shipping.
USB Cables are not covered by this warranty. Products returned due to a bad USB cable will be subject to return shipping charges.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.