Keith McMillen Instruments K-Mix Blue 8-Channel Digital Mixer
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Keith McMillen Instruments K-Mix Blue is a high-quality 8×10 digital mixer, USB audio interface and advanced touch-sensitive MIDI/DAW control surface complete with onboard digital effects. The Blue edition features upgraded ultra-accurate and low-noise µPre preamps that are USB powered to give you studio quality on the go, together with a precision tactile control surface designed from the ground up for an unprecedented level of control.
Super clean audio is now more accessible with a go-anywhere, fully programmable audio multi-tool that can meet all your needs. K-Mix Blue features an ABS-polycarbonate finish, an incredibly durable and scratch-resistant enclosure that will stand the test of time. With no moving parts, K-Mix can be transported in a backpack without any fear of snapping off a fader or knob while still giving you unrivaled audio quality, digital mixing and expressive control.
Programmable digital mixer
- High pass filter, 3-band EQ, gate and compressor on every channel
- Onboard reverb with dedicated send/return bus
- Flexible routing to 4 stereo output busses and USB
- Headphone monitoring of channels, busses or a dedicated mix
- Quad, 5.1, 7.1 and octo surround mixer with bass management
- Onboard preset storage
- No computer required
- 8-in/10-out audio
- USB bus powered
- Ultra low-noise µPre preamps
- High-end AKM converters
- 32-bit floating point signal path
- Ultra-sensitive precision rotaries and faders
- User-assignable MIDI controls in 3 banks
- Supports Ableton Live versions 9-11
- Mackie HUI control (requires K-Mix Editor software)
- Lightweight and portable
- Rugged construction, no moving parts
|Manufacturer||Keith McMillen Instruments|
|Included from Manufacturer||USB power supply
USB Mini-B cable
USB Micro cable
|Audio Inputs||2 × balanced XLR / 1/4" combo inputs with ultra low-noise µPre preamps
6 × balanced 1/4" inputs
|Audio Outputs||8 × balanced 1/4" outputs
1/8" stereo headphone output
|Effects||Master reverb with individual sends per channel
3-band semi-parametric EQ
Compressor/limiter on each channel
Noise gate on each channel
|Aux/Effect Sends||Up to 3 configurable|
|Phantom Power||+48V or +12V phantom power|
|Main EQ||3-band semi-parametric EQ
|Channel EQ||3-band semi-parametric EQ
|Faders||8 × 75mm touch channel faders
12 LED indicators per channel fader
1 master touch fader with 24 LEDs
MIDI position CC output on all faders
|Unique Features||MIDI I/O via MIDI Expander (sold separately)
Quadraphonic, 5.1, 7.1 and octophonic surround sound capability
Ultra-accurage, high-efficienty low noise µPre preamps
MIDI position CC output on all faders, rotaries and buttons
Keith McMillen Instruments Limited Warranty
Keith McMillen Instruments (KMI) offers a 12-month warranty from date of purchase on all products against manufacturing defects. KMI requires that all products for warranty replacement be returned to KMI for evaluation.
To verify your warranty you must provide KMI with a copy of your receipt in your communication with their Technical Support Team. Once your return has been authorized KMI will supply you with an RMA number.
Once returned KMI will evaluate the product and, if deemed to have a manufacturing defect, will replace it free of charge.
However, if the product passes evaluations KMI will communicate with you further so they may attempt to uncover the issue you have experienced.
In the event your product is in fact not defective, you will be subject to pay for its return shipping.
USB Cables are not covered by this warranty. Products returned due to a bad USB cable will be subject to return shipping charges.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days