Keith McMillen Instruments QuNexus Red MPE MIDI Keyboard Controller
Keith McMillen Instruments QuNexus is a powerful MPE keyboard controller and three-track arpeggiator/step sequencer. Its 25 touch-sensitive keys detect velocity, polyphonic aftertouch and per-key tilt, giving you unprecedented control and musical expression.
- 25-key MPE keyboard controller
- Touch-sensitive keys detect velocity, polyphonic aftertouch and per-key tilt
- Key and pitch bend algorithm based on K-Board Pro 4 gives superior playing and expression
- User selectable and customizable velocity/expression curves and per-key sensitivity adjustment
- Ultra-durable ABS-Polycarbonate enclosure
- Three-track sequencer and arpeggiator
- Tracks are switchable between arpeggiator or step sequencer mode
- Up to 32 quantized steps per pattern, 8 pattern slots to save and recall patterns
- Playback divisions from whole notes to 32nd notes, dotted or triplets, 5-255bpm
- Arpeggiator supports 10 playback modes, including pendulum, random and brownian motion
- Each track is independently assignable to MIDI channels, USB/DIN and CV outputs
- Track 1 supports MPE playback with each key transmitting aftertouch and tilt
Each of the three arpeggiator/sequencer tracks can be programmed with up to 32 steps, 10 selectable arpeggiator patterns, and can be independently assigned to USB, MIDI and CV/gate outputs. Blue and white LEDs illuminate the keys during arpeggiations, step sequences and playback.
QuNexus can control MIDI hardware using the included MIDI out cable or the optional MIDI Expander (sold separately). You can connect to modular synthesizers via the gate, three CV outputs and two CV inputs, all of which can be assigned using the QuNexus editor compatible with macOS and Windows.
|Manufacturer||Keith McMillen Instruments|
|Included from Manufacturer||MIDI out adapter cable
USB Micro-B to USB-A cable
|Number of Keys||25|
|Key Action||Touch-sensitive keys detect velocity, polyphonic aftertouch and per-key tile|
|Onboard Controllers||Bend pad|
|Sequencer||1 gate output, 3 CV outputs and 2 CV inputs (using 1/8" TRS connectors)|
|Product Weight||0.76 lb|
|Unique Features||Track 1 supports MPE playback with each key transmitting aftertouch and tilt|
Keith McMillen Instruments Limited Warranty
Keith McMillen Instruments (KMI) offers a 12-month warranty from date of purchase on all products against manufacturing defects. KMI requires that all products for warranty replacement be returned to KMI for evaluation.
To verify your warranty you must provide KMI with a copy of your receipt in your communication with their Technical Support Team. Once your return has been authorized KMI will supply you with an RMA number.
Once returned KMI will evaluate the product and, if deemed to have a manufacturing defect, will replace it free of charge.
However, if the product passes evaluations KMI will communicate with you further so they may attempt to uncover the issue you have experienced.
In the event your product is in fact not defective, you will be subject to pay for its return shipping.
USB Cables are not covered by this warranty. Products returned due to a bad USB cable will be subject to return shipping charges.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days