Kilpatrick Audio K6101 Dual Envelope Eurorack Module
Kilpatrick Audio K6101 Dual Envelope is a dual envelope generator and oscillator module inspired by Kilpatrick Audio's Phenol desktop synthesizer. The two most often praised features of Phenol are its filters and envelopes.
With only three mode buttons and three controls per channel, K6101 Dual Envelope looks deceptively simple, yet under the hood exists one of the most unique and powerful envelope generators ever conceived – and it's not even an ADSR! But don't let that put you off: K6101 Dual Envelope will soon win you over with its unique and quirky personality.
- Dual envelope and LFO circuits based on those found in Phenol
- Supports attack/hold/release, attack/release and oscillator modes of operation
- Oscillator mode supports either latched or momentary triggering
- Output can be normal, inverted or absolute value (positive-going only)
- Flexible third control can adjust output quantizing, gate delay or musical quantizing of the output
- Output voltage range can be either -5V to +5V or 0 to +5V
- CV input jack allows the time or speed of the envelope/oscillator to be modulated up or down by a bi-polar voltage
- Dedicated manual gate control for each channel
- Settings of mode buttons are automatically stored/recalled from non-volatile memory
- Designed and made in Canada using high quality parts
- Physical specifications
- Size: 16hp
- Power usage: 60mA @ +12V, 10mA @ -12V
|Module Power Usage||60mA @ +12V
10mA @ -12V
Kilpatrick Audio Limited Warranty
Kilpatrick Audio products carry a one (1) year warranty covering parts and labor. Please record your serial number and date/place of purchase to expedite support and warranty inquiries.
Cables included with Kilpatrick Audio products carry a thirty (30) day warranty.