Kilpatrick Audio K6101 Dual Envelope Eurorack Module
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Kilpatrick Audio K6101 Dual Envelope is a dual envelope generator and oscillator module inspired by Kilpatrick Audio's Phenol desktop synthesizer. The two most often praised features of Phenol are its filters and envelopes.
With only three mode buttons and three controls per channel, K6101 Dual Envelope looks deceptively simple, yet under the hood exists one of the most unique and powerful envelope generators ever conceived – and it's not even an ADSR! But don't let that put you off: K6101 Dual Envelope will soon win you over with its unique and quirky personality.
- Dual envelope and LFO circuits based on those found in Phenol
- Supports attack/hold/release, attack/release and oscillator modes of operation
- Oscillator mode supports either latched or momentary triggering
- Output can be normal, inverted or absolute value (positive-going only)
- Flexible third control can adjust output quantizing, gate delay or musical quantizing of the output
- Output voltage range can be either -5V to +5V or 0 to +5V
- CV input jack allows the time or speed of the envelope/oscillator to be modulated up or down by a bi-polar voltage
- Dedicated manual gate control for each channel
- Settings of mode buttons are automatically stored/recalled from non-volatile memory
- Designed and made in Canada using high quality parts
- Physical specifications
- Size: 16hp
- Power usage: 60mA @ +12V, 10mA @ -12V
|Module Power Usage||60mA @ +12V
10mA @ -12V
Kilpatrick Audio Limited Warranty
Kilpatrick Audio products carry a one (1) year warranty covering parts and labor. Please record your serial number and date/place of purchase to expedite support and warranty inquiries.
Cables included with Kilpatrick Audio products carry a thirty (30) day warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days