Kilpatrick Audio K6501 Philter Eurorack Module
Kilpatrick Audio K6501 Philter is a multi-mode filter module inspired by Kilpatrick Audio's Phenol desktop synthesizer. The two most often praised features of Phenol are its filters and envelopes.
Offering fat, punchy sound and dirty overdrive when the resonance setting is high, K6501 Philter is redesigned to work with eurorack systems. It offers low pass, band pass and high pass outputs simultaneously. Each output has its own signal indicator showing when that output is active. K6501 Philter has the same tone and range of control as Phenol's filters in a compact package.
Although it's only 8hp and looks quite tame, don't be fooled: the sound and tone color are completely massive. K6501 Philter will take even the tamest sounding oscillators and make them completely explode. Try it with drum loops and other sounds, or just run your whole mix through a pair of them!
- Filter circuit inspired by Phenol, true to its sound and range of control
- Simultaneous low pass, band pass and high pass outputs
- Unique two-pole design with special resonance limiter for huge peaks without oscillation
- Control over cutoff, resonance and FM level (voltage control of frequency)
- All inputs and outputs are tolerant of +/-12V
- All outputs drive 10Vp-p with 1K output impedance
- Designed and made in Canada using high quality parts
- Physical specifications
- Size: 8hp
- Power usage: 20mA @ +12V, 10mA @ -12V
|Module Power Usage||20mA @ +12V
10mA @ -12V
Kilpatrick Audio Limited Warranty
Kilpatrick Audio products carry a one (1) year warranty covering parts and labor. Please record your serial number and date/place of purchase to expedite support and warranty inquiries.
Cables included with Kilpatrick Audio products carry a thirty (30) day warranty.