Korg microKEY2-37 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller
- INSTANT REBATE!Limited time offer expires 3/5/23. Price shown reflects discount.
Control that's conveniently simplified
Even with all of the endless options, configurations, and choices that modern technology offers today's musician, in the end, the simplest solution is often the best solution.
An uncomplicated, straightforward design, compact size, easy connectivity made the first-generation microKEY series a bestseller. Now, these concepts have been carried on in Korg's second-generation microKEY lineup, and offers the computer musician iPad and iPhone support and a damper pedal jack for improved playability. Korg has also added a 49-key model, for the player who needs a few more keys in a still-compact format.
In all, the microKEY series has evolved to become even more convenient and easier to use, making it an ideal choice for first-time players as well as for more established players.
Whether you're producing in the studio, or creating on the go, the microKEY will give you exactly what you need – and nothing you don't.
* Via the Apple Lightning - USB camera adaptor – sold separately.
Small but playable Natural Touch Mini Keyboard
KORG's Natural Touch mini keyboard. Has been carefully designed to assure playability while staying compact, and makes it easy to play chords or rapid phrases. Choose between a 37, 49 or 61-key configuration to suit your specific playing style and space/travel requirements.
Connect with a single USB cable; supports Mac, Win, iPad, and iPhone
Since the microKEY is USB bus-powered, you only need a single USB cable to connect it to Mac or Windows. There's no need to install a driver; just connect it to your computer and start playing. The second generation newly supports connection to iPad and iPhone. Add an Apple Lightning - USB camera adaptor and one USB cable and your setup is complete, allowing you to access apps such as KORG Gadget, KORG Module, and GarageBand.
Connect a pedal, and enjoy full control functionality
The 37, 49, and 61-key models provide an assignable switch jack for connecting a damper pedal. On all models, you can use the octave buttons in conjunction with the key transpose function to play MIDI's entire range of notes. The 37, 49, and 61-key models provide pitch bend and modulation wheels.
The microKEY comes with serious collection of powerful music software titles C including popular iPad/iPhone apps, special editions of KORG Gadget and KORG Module, and the KORG Legacy Collection, which gives you five classic KORG instruments as plug-ins. With the microKEY you won't have to purchase additional software; you can start creating music right away.
Korg software bundle includes
- Software for Mac/Windows
- KORG Legacy Collection - M1 Le (synthesizer sound module) with a special upgrade pass to the KORG Legacy Collection - Special Bundle
- UVI Digital Synsations (synthesizer sound module)
- AAS Ultra Analog Session (synthesizer sound module)
- AAS Strum Acoustic Session (acoustic guitar sound module)
- AAS Lounge Lizard Session (electric piano sound module)
- Propellerhead Reason Limited (DAW music production software)
- Ableton Live $50 discount coupon (DAW music production software)
- Apps for iPad and iPhone
- KORG Module Limited (piano/keyboard sound module app)
Dedicated editor software "KORG KONTROL Editor" is provided
By using the dedicated KORG KONTROL Editor for Mac/Windows you can customize the keyboard to your preferences, including fine adjustments to the velocity curve.
- Keyboard: 37-Key natural touch mini-keyboard
- Pitch bend wheel
- Modulation wheel
- octave shift buttons
- Octave Shift: -4 - +4
- Connections: Assignable switch jack, USB Type B (x1)
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth Low Energy (Apple Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI specification compliant)
- Power Supply: Two AA batteries (when connected wirelessly; use alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries) USB bus power (when connected via USB)
- Power Consumption: Less than 100mA
- Length: 22.24"
- Width: 5.47"
- Height: 2.13"
- Weight: 2.21 lbs
- Mac OS: Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion or later
- iOS: iOS8 or later
- Windows: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or Later (32bit/64bit)
* Korg does not guarantee that the unit will work with every computer that meets these requirements.
|Included from Manufacturer||USB Cable
Korg Software Bundle Code
|Number of Keys||37|
|Key Action||Natural touch mini-keyboard|
|Onboard Controllers||Pitch Shift Wheel
Octave Shift Buttons
|Control Connections||USB Type B
Assignable switch jack
|MIDI Control Zones||1|
|Compatible Devices||Mac/PC, iOS|
|Product Weight||2.21 lbs|
|Unique Features||Compatible with iOS devices|
Korg USA Warranty Policy
All Korg products purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of one (1) year.
Register your new Korg keyboard, keyboard rack module or digital piano online and receive a certificate that extends the product warranty for an extra year from the date of purchase. Product must be registered within 90 days of purchase to receive an extra year of warranty.
Tuner and Metronome products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of three (3) years.
Tubes, AC Adapters and Foot Switches are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of ninety (90) days.
The customer must provide proof of purchase in order to obtain warranty service. The dated sales slip or copy thereof is the only acceptable proof of purchase.
The product must be purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer and have a valid serial number.
This warranty is valid only in the USA.
Damage resulting from the following causes are excluded from the warranty set forth above: misuse, including damage occurring during shipment, damage caused by battery leakage, accident, fire, unauthorized repairs, tampering, cosmetic damage or other types of damage which are the result of improper handling or abuse; the cleaning of controls or contacts due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment; damage resulting from modification; damage to units used for loan or rental.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days