Korg nanoKONTROL Studio Wireless MIDI Controller
- INSTANT REBATE!Limited time offer expires 9/30/22.
Building upon the successful nanoSERIES2 format, Korg's new nanoSTUDIO line offers comprehensivecontrol, expanded functionality, and Bluetooth and USB MIDI connectivity.
The nanoKONTROL Studio offers a full complement of 8 long-throw faders, 8 encoders, 16 switches, a full transport control with jog wheel and 5 recallable panel snapshots; all presented in a go-anywhere design no bigger than an A4-sized notebook. You can connect the controller via Bluetooth LE for clutter-free, quick setups anywhere with ultra-low latency.
Extensive Software Bundle
nanoSTUDIO controllers comes with a very generous software bundle that covers Mac, PC, and iOS platforms. Something for everyone; whether working on a laptop, tablet or even an iPhone!
- Software for iPad / iPhone
- KORG Gadget Le for iPad (music production studio DAW app)
- KORG Gadget Le for iPhone (music production studio DAW app)
- KORG Module Le for iPad (piano keyboard sound module app)
- KORG Module Le for iPhone (piano keyboard sound module app)
- For each app, some additional functions are unlocked if a nanoKONTROL Studio is connected.
- Software for Mac / Windows
- KORG Legacy Collection ‐ M1 Le with a special upgrade path to the KORG Legacy Collection ‐ Special Bundle
- UVI Digital Synsations (Synthesizer)
- AAS Ultra Analog Session (Synthesizer)
- AAS Strum Acoustic Session (Acoustic guitar)
- AAS Lounge Lizard Session (Electric piano)
- Propellerhead Reason Limited (DAW)
- Ableton Live $ 50 Discount Coupon (DAW)
KORG KONTROL Editor - dedicated editor software
The KORG KONTROL Editor lets you freely customize the settings of the nano Studio series. You can assign MIDI messages to the sliders and knobs, and specify in detail exactly how you want to use the controllers.
Control Surface plug‐in for GarageBand/Logic users
A plug‐in that lets the nano Studio series control Apple GarageBand / Logic Pro X is provided. Simply install the plug‐in and connect your nano Studio series unit, and GarageBand or Logic Pro X will operate with the optimal settings.
|Included from Manufacturer||USB Cable
KORG Software Bundle Code
(2) AAA Batteries
|Number of Keys||None|
|Onboard Controllers||8 Faders
16 SwitchesTransport Controls w/ Jog Wheel
|Compatible Devices||Mac/PC, iOS|
|Product Weight||1.04 lbs. (without batteries)|
Korg USA Warranty Policy
All Korg products purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of one (1) year.
Register your new Korg keyboard, keyboard rack module or digital piano online and receive a certificate that extends the product warranty for an extra year from the date of purchase. Product must be registered within 90 days of purchase to receive an extra year of warranty.
Tuner and Metronome products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of three (3) years.
Tubes, AC Adapters and Foot Switches are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of ninety (90) days.
The customer must provide proof of purchase in order to obtain warranty service. The dated sales slip or copy thereof is the only acceptable proof of purchase.
The product must be purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer and have a valid serial number.
This warranty is valid only in the USA.
Damage resulting from the following causes are excluded from the warranty set forth above: misuse, including damage occurring during shipment, damage caused by battery leakage, accident, fire, unauthorized repairs, tampering, cosmetic damage or other types of damage which are the result of improper handling or abuse; the cleaning of controls or contacts due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment; damage resulting from modification; damage to units used for loan or rental.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days